The Level8 WORLD Pro Super case is specially constructed to hold and protect your MacBook Pro—along with a few essential small accessories.
- Precise Protection System provides 3D Padding
- Designed for 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Also compatible with the 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Zippered stash pocket
- Removable shoulder strap
- Fits a MacBook Pro with hardshell case
- Contemporary design lines
Did you notice?The custom Precise Protection System safeguards with a special three-dimensional shock absorbing pattern engineered of EVA compressed foam.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro in streamlined style.
What's in the Box?
- Level8 WORLD Pro Super Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 11.5 in./29.21 cm
- Width: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Weight: 14.24 oz./403.7 g
- Length: 15.5 in./39.37 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: LA-1933-02F00
- UPC or EAN No.: 092837193321
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Five years (For details, please visit www.level8cases.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this case be used for Mac Book Pro with Retina andUSB superdrive?
- Asked by Barbara G from Denville
- Dec 6, 2012
Yes. There's actually quite a bit of space in the main compartment. The description says its desig Yes. There's actually quite a bit of space in the main compartment. The description says its designed for the MBP with Retina display, but it was really designed for a regular MBP. It is not a snug fit as I would have liked. The smaller compartment will fit the superdrive or an iPad. …
- Answered by Alexander W from Fremont
- Dec 12, 2012
Would the pocket be large enough to fit a few cables, and two pairs of wireless headphones?
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Jan 9, 2013
No answers yet