The DigiTech iStomp works just like a traditional stompbox with one huge exception. You can completely reconfigure it with any of the 43 (and growing) e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app. And unlike devices that require you to stay tethered to your iOS device, the iStomp does all of its processing internally. This means professional-quality, high-definition signal processing with no latency and you don't need your iOS device while you're playing.
Select your effect
Each iStomp comes with ten different e-pedals. From acoustic to wah effects, the iStomp has the sound you need. The first time you connect to your iStomp you can choose one more e-pedal from the different DigiTech pedals for only $0.99. After that you can download new e-pedals for as little as $0.99.
e-pedal trial period
iStomp is the only stompbox that allows you to demo different e-pedals using your own rig before you buy it. Through the Stomp Shop app you can listen to a demo of all the e-pedals and then load any e-pedal for up to five minutes to see how it sounds through your amps using your guitar before paying anything.
e-pedal virtual road case
The Stomp Shop saves a record of all the e-pedals you purchase, acting as your e-pedal virtual road case. You can now carry your entire e-pedal collection with you on your iPhone or iPad. From the Stomp Shop app you can reload any e-pedal to your iStomp at any time.
e-pedal custom LED color
Whenever you load an e-pedal, you can associate it with a particular color on the iStomp's nine-dot LED light—so you'll always know which one you're using.
DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC for iOS)
The new DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC) is a proprietary cable developed by DigiTech in conjunction with Apple that allows direct communication between DigiTech products and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The iStomp and the Stomp Shop app are the first DigiTech products to incorporate this new DSC cable and DSC Port.
- Includes the 10 most popular e-pedals, including the Redline Distortion, Total Recall Delay, and Blue Pearl Dual Stereo Chorus
- Completely reconfigurable guitar effects pedal
- Load an e-pedal in about the same time it takes to download a song
- All the processing is done in the pedal so you don't have to have your iOS device connected all the time for it to work
- Only connect your iOS device when you want to reconfigure iStomp
- Load any e-pedal to iStomp for up to 5 minutes to try before purchase
- Includes 12 removable iStomp labels; order more online for free
Did you notice?All processing is done in the iStomp pedal, so you don't have to have your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch connected for it to work.
Apple Recommends ForDownload e-pedals for your guitar or bass no matter what your skill level.
What's in the Box?
- DigiTech iStomp stompbox
- iOS programming cable
- 9V DC power supply
- 12 removable e-pedal labels
- Height : 1.65 in./4.2 cm
- Width : 3.15 in./8 cm
- Weight : 0.6 lb./272.16 g
- iOS 4 or later
- UPC or EAN No. : 691991202599
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Very cool product for guitar players
I got an Istomp for my brother in law and he loves it! The pedal is built well and sounds great. It's like 40 pedals in one. He h as already added a bunch of new pedals using the app and really likes that he can try the pedals out before he buys them. It also comes with a power supply which saved me $20 on this gift. Great find for guitar players. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Draper
16 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Pedram H from Chandler
- Apr 8, 2013
- Asked by Pedram H from Chandler
- Mar 31, 2013