Give your iPhone or iPod a quick charge with the mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Mini external battery.
Advanced battery cell
Special high-output battery allows for fast charging. Charges at up to twice the current as traditional 500mAh batteries.
Improved conversion efficiency means more power actually makes it to your iPhone or iPod.
The black model's soft-touch finish and metal band compliment the black iPhone, while the gloss white finish and metal band compliment the design of the white iPhone.
- Special high-output battery for fast charging—up to twice the current of traditional 500mAh batteries
- Improved conversion efficiency, so more power reaches your device
- Choice of soft-touch (black model) or gloss (white model) finish
- Four-LED status indicator lights show how much power is left in your Powerstation
- Large 2,500mAh battery keeps your devices powered up on the go
Did you notice?The extremely efficient design means you get more power to your iPhone or iPod touch than traditional back-up batteries.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly get a full charge when your iPhone or iPod battery is running low.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Powerstation Mini external battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 0.53 in./1.35 cm
- Width: 1.92 in./4.88 cm
- Weight: 4.59 oz./130 g
- Length: 3.64 in./9.24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2031_JPU-PWRSTION-MINI
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020495
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
False 2500mAh advertisement, less than 2100mAh
While the charger itself does its job, I cannot fully charge my 2100mAh smartphone with this 2500mAh charger. It charges up to 89% While the charger itself does its job, I cannot fully charge my 2100mAh smartphone with this 2500mAh charger. It charges up to 89% maximum, no matter how many times I tried, either switched on and off. I had the charger changed in the Apple Store as we thought it was defect but it made no difference.
They advertise 2500mAh but it doesn't seem to hold up more than 2000mAh. Very disappointed. …
- Written by François M from Lausanne
4 of 8 people found this useful
Mostly Good Except...
Don't get me wrong, this product DOES work. It recharges my iPhone 4S rapidly. The only problem I have is recharging the battery Don't get me wrong, this product DOES work. It recharges my iPhone 4S rapidly. The only problem I have is recharging the battery itself in that it takes such a long time and I don't even know if it's working half the time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but that's my only gripe. …
- Written by Stephen F from ALBANY
27 of 29 people found this useful
Great for Long Travel
I bought this a while ago when I was doing a lot of flying back and forth to Hawaii. I used it for both my 1st gen iPad and iPhone I bought this a while ago when I was doing a lot of flying back and forth to Hawaii. I used it for both my 1st gen iPad and iPhone 4 since I didn't have easy access to a charging station on the flights. It takes a little while to fully charge this thing, I'd recommend charging it at night like you do your phone but for the amount of power it holds I'm happy with it. It's been able to revive both of my devices on the 13 hour flights. Also has worked for a couple of my friends' phones which are not iPhones but have a micro USB port. …
- Written by Alison M from Carlisle
65 of 67 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it charge the full size iPad? iPad 4th generation?
- Asked by Carlos R from Odessa
- May 25, 2013
No, It won't. Even when you try plug it, It will say it is charging for 1/2 a second but then discon No, It won't. Even when you try plug it, It will say it is charging for 1/2 a second but then disconnects because of the short circuiting …
- Answered by Belle A from Macquarie Link
- Jun 9, 2013
if the battery is full charged on the mophie juice pack how much charge/ full charges can you get??
- Asked by Shannon B from Rockingham
- Jan 13, 2013
If my iphone 4s battery is getting low when I am on the phone can I plug the Mophie into my phone and keep talking?
- Asked by Ronald E from Minneapolis
- Feb 17, 2013
Yes , you can plug it in and it will act the same as when you are plugged into your apple supplied c Yes , you can plug it in and it will act the same as when you are plugged into your apple supplied charger. …
- Answered by Heather M from Columbia
- Mar 13, 2013
I will buy an iPhone 4s and I want to know if that charger works with iPhone using the lifeproof
- Asked by Oma A T from Puerto La Cruz
- Jan 28, 2013
Yes it will if your apple USB will work with the case it will work with this... Because you plug in Yes it will if your apple USB will work with the case it will work with this... Because you plug in your USB cable to the pack and plug the 30-pin into your phone! …
- Answered by Lane H from Montgomery
- Feb 5, 2013
How do you charge this battery? Does it come with a wall plug?
- Asked by Monica T from Baltimore
- Nov 25, 2012
Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a wall plug. But it does come with the cable that charges it (Mo Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a wall plug. But it does come with the cable that charges it (Mophie Juice Pack) It is like a normal usb plug, you could plug it into your ipod wall chargers, & it works perfectly! …
- Answered by Arian A from San Jose
- Dec 16, 2012