OverviewThe MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve is the perfect designer case to protect and carry your MacBook Pro thanks to its leather construction and its interior padding. To safeguard your MacBook even more, there's a rigid protective layer that reinforces additional backbone support and enhances durability. Plus you get a detachable leather shoulder strap for maximum versatility. The Michael Kors gold color metal plaque along the front provides a luxurious touch as well. And of course it's all individually crafted with the superior quality and strong attention to detail you expect from Michael Kors.
- Compatible with 13" MacBook Pro
- Sophisticated saffiano print leather exterior
- Padded construction for added protection
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Gold metallic lining
- Michael Kors signature gold color metal plaque
Did you notice?The zip closure and reinforced construction keep your MacBook Pro safe and sound.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro in Michael Kors' contemporary classic style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Height : 10 in./25.4 cm
- Width : 1.3 in./3.3 cm
- Weight : 10 oz./283.5 g
- Length : 13.8 in./35.05 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 2914B9
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616026889
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
I just got this as a birthday present! Thanks mom! and I absolutely love it! I have a 13" MacBook Air and it fits along with charg er and magic mouse! This is a must have! …
- Written by JENY M from Passaic
15 of 16 people found this useful
PERFECT case for 13" Macbook pro
I bought this case a little while ago and it has been one of my best purchases in a while! It is very durable and eliminates the b ulk commonly found in other laptop bags.
A first it seems that nothing more than a manilla folder with a few pages would be able to fit in, but the leather will loosen a bit to allow more. I generally carry a couple [small] novels or a "course pack" (book of photocopied articles for class around 100 pages) in with the laptop. But don't worry about the bag looking too loose or "stretched-out" at this point because the give in the leather is not noticeable. The strap is removable and you could therefore use the bag as a regular case to put into a backpack.
CONS: the only cons are that the strap is not adjustable (however the length is still perfect, not too long/short), and that the material on the inside is not leather and seems that it will eventually wear or rip.
Overall I HIGHLY recommend this laptop bag! It is very sleek and stylish, VERY reasonably priced for a leather Michael Kors bag, and is very durable (I've used it everyday for over a month and there is not a single sign of wear). …
- Written by Sasha L from Ottawa
26 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a leather bag with a strap like this specifically made for the MacBook Air 11"? Also, could i fit my iPad in here too at the same time?
- Asked by Renee C from Morehead City
- May 12, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Rita N from Jandira
- Sep 16, 2012
This case fits the 13" Macbook perfectly. There is room for a very thin manila folder or microfiber cloth but not anything else and definitely not a charger.
The charger fortunately comes with a combination of charging cord lengths which makes it quite (appropriately) large when wound up/bundled nicely. The charger (along side this Michael Kors case) would require a separate carrying case. Get a good case for your charger and take good care of its two parts so they won't smash against your beautiful :) laptop body ;) …
- Answered by Julie-ann Y Y from Honolulu
- Dec 16, 2012
- Asked by Michael M from Newtown
- Jan 19, 2013
yes it will fit
- Answered by Manmohan J from Oakville
- Mar 13, 2013
- Asked by Rose P from Swedesboro
- Nov 3, 2012
- Asked by Nancy N from Tuckahoe
- Nov 1, 2012
Nevermind! I just went ahead and brought my macbook air to the apple store today and tried it in the bag! It fits well, of course not snug but safe for sure. Bought it bc it looks super cute with my new laptop and I think the extra room is great bc I can probably add a manila work folder since there's enough room.
This is a very nice bag and pretty sturdy with a strap you can wear over your shoulder. I like it much more than the strapless sleeves--it's nice to have something to hold. I'm a very happy and satisfied buyer! …
- Answered by Nancy N from Tuckahoe
- Nov 4, 2012