OverviewThe Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zipper, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Second zipper provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zipper provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Mfr. Part Number : CL60240
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450125626
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Does what it should do!
Great little sleeve, adds minimal bulk to the MacBook Pro while still giving it good protection and a really great deep sky blue c olour. I had an Incase 15" sleeve for my first Pro (late 2007 non-unibody) that protected it flawlessly from short drops, bumps on the bus, and airplane travel, so it was a no brainer for me to get another one when I bought a new laptop. The added bonus of the extra zipper so I can charge it while keeping the case on is great so I don't have to worry about it being bumped off the coffee table while plugged in because it will at least have some protection. If you're looking for something that will keep the dings and scratches away while toting your laptop from home to work/school, this is it. Just don't expect it to survive a ten foot drop! …
- Written by J. Anne H from Calgary
25 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Bradley A from Burgess Hill
- Mar 27, 2013
- Asked by Kelli S from Gainesville
- Apr 3, 2013