The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zipper, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Second zipper provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zipper provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina display.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Sleeve for MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60226
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125480
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Basic sleeve, works great
I bought this along with a 15" rMBP since the sleeve for the rMBP wasn't available in the store for some odd reason. It's a littl I bought this along with a 15" rMBP since the sleeve for the rMBP wasn't available in the store for some odd reason. It's a little loose, being that it's designed for the older MBP, but otherwise works very well.
The additional zipper for access to the power port is a great feature that wasn't on other Incase sleeves that I've had in the past.
This sleeve should really be used with another bag of some sort. There are no pockets for cables, no handles, no straps. But if you already have a bag that you are fond of, this is a great way to protect your laptop while it's inside. …
- Written by Dennis M from Wilmington
5 of 7 people found this useful
Being $40, I was skeptical about this case. But after using it, I have found it to be worth every penny. High recommended. Fits pe Being $40, I was skeptical about this case. But after using it, I have found it to be worth every penny. High recommended. Fits perfectly on my 15 inch macbook pro and it is both stylish and protective. Greatness. …
- Written by Nick S from La Verne
44 of 48 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 13" air case fit my late 2013 macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Chelsea F from San Antonio
- Jun 25, 2014
I just purchased this and the laptop isn't snug at all. I'm searching for a more snug one now.
- Answered by Julia L from Millville
- Jul 28, 2014
Does the 13" Macbook pro case fit the 13" Macbook air? Or is it too big
- Asked by Sarah G from Chapel Hill
- Jul 31, 2014
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
- Nov 5, 2013
yes it will
- Answered by Erin D from Burlington
- Jun 24, 2014
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
- Dec 16, 2013
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
- Dec 24, 2013
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
- Dec 7, 2013
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton
- Jan 4, 2014