The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zipper, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Second zipper provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zipper provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina display.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Sleeve for MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60226
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125480
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Being $40, I was skeptical about this case. But after using it, I have found it to be worth every penny. High recommended. Fits pe Being $40, I was skeptical about this case. But after using it, I have found it to be worth every penny. High recommended. Fits perfectly on my 15 inch macbook pro and it is both stylish and protective. Greatness. …
- Written by Nick S from La Verne
29 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
- Dec 16, 2013
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
- Dec 24, 2013
Will the 15 inch case fit my 15 inch macbook with retina display? I'm worried it will be too loose..
- Asked by Iris V from Fort Bragg
- Aug 9, 2013
I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I c I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I can confirm it fits well. Not too snug or tight, but just right with a small amount of space. Definitely doesn't feel tight or loose. …
- Answered by Charanjit C
- Nov 20, 2013
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
- Dec 7, 2013
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton
- Jan 4, 2014
Will these cases protect my MacBook Pro 13" well or not? Does it have a soft inner padding?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
- Jul 6, 2013
Is the case waterproof or even slightly water repellent?
- Asked by Millie S
- Sep 29, 2013
Stuff kind of soaks into it if you spill anything
- Answered by Lisa B from Norwalk
- Oct 20, 2013