OverviewThe Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zipper, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Second zipper provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zipper provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Mfr. Part Number : CL60225
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450125473
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
My MacBook fell when it was in this case and it got a small dent
Really nice and soft from inside
Nicely cushione d on the top and bottom
Easy to open and remove the laptop quickly
Cleans the laptop when removed
Corners are not protected properly ( found out when my MacBook fell on its side , it got a small dent���� )
A bit costly considering that it does not protect the laptop properly …
- Written by desmond D from MUMBAI
37 of 46 people found this useful
Not worth it for the price!
Bought this for my Mac Book Pro and first the lettering starts to peel. Then the zipper gets jammed. The more you try to force t he zipper to close or open the cheap plastic it's made out of leaves it's zipper form and unravels. Highly disappointing especially since I bought it out of the Apple Store! …
- Written by Robert P from Chicago
12 of 14 people found this useful
I just recently bought a 13 MacBook Air. I kind of have to squeeze it into this case. It's nice, but I have to be very careful wh en zipping it up because of the tight fit. I don't want to scratch the corners up. I might just use it for traveling (flying) and buy something else for everyday use. I really like how it's soft on the inside. I kinda want to crawl up in it myself. :o) …
- Written by Kristina F from Saint Louis
19 of 33 people found this useful
Not as good as it used to be but still serviceable
I travel with my 13" MacPro daily and use a soft case for added protection inside my backpack. My last Incase sleeve lasted almost 3 years, showing signs of wear outside but still cushioning well until a drop off a table damaged one corner (but not my Mac), so I'd rate my old one 5 Stars.
I replaced it with a new one but noticed some changes:
- Good: added a zip to the power jack corner so it can be charged in the case, this convenient when traveling.
- Good: Neoprene padding and fleece inner fabric are still good and should protect well.
- Bad: new zipper style using a smaller tooth zip does not work as smoothly as the old and the pull is a bit small.
- Bad: Trim pieces that used to be cloth changed to fake leather that looks cheap and I doubt will last long. The old ones wore gracefully, doubt these will.
IOW, still a serviceable sleeve from the functional standpoint but zips are not as easy to use and durability is questionable.
So suggest to consider some alternatives and pricing, a better sleeve may cost more and this one can be considered but no longer top notch. …
- Written by C.B. K from Jing'an
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY 13" MACBOOK PRO W/ RETINA , VERY GOOD QUALITY , THICK PADDING FOR SAFETY, WEATHER PROOF OUTTER COVER.
- Written by Karan B from Mississauga
1 of 1 people found this useful
3 Star Product
I got this case when I initially bought my MBP. After about 3 months one of the zippers popped off and fell on my foot. If you hav e a MBP, then you know how heavy it is. Its worth the money but its not the perfect product. I'm contemplating if I should purchase a hard case but I'm afraid if that too will scratch my MBP. The inside of the case is very soft and fuzzy, and it hasn't scratched my MBP. BUT, this case will not protect your MBP if it falls. …
- Written by Leonora J from Margate
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Bradley A from Burgess Hill
- Mar 27, 2013
- Asked by Kelli S from Gainesville
- Apr 3, 2013