The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favorite bag.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?The interior of the sleeve features a padded zipper binding to prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for securing your MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60223
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125459
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Great sleeve, fits perfectly
After reading the negative reviews on here, I was concerned the sleeve would be too tight for the MacBook Air 11". I went down to After reading the negative reviews on here, I was concerned the sleeve would be too tight for the MacBook Air 11". I went down to the Apple store to test it with their computers. It fits perfectly! The computer will not slide around but it is also not at all difficult to zip; it fits exactly as it should with a little bit of room on each side. Perhaps the other people were trying to fit a MacBook Pro in the case (which is thicker and would not be compatible) or the 13" Air. Also love the fuzzy inside lining Incase does on all their sleeves. …
- Written by AMANDA M from San Francisco
39 of 43 people found this useful
Fits Just Right
I use this sleeve with my mid-2012 11" MBA, which is also in a Speck case (double coverage!). The fit is snug, but by no means too I use this sleeve with my mid-2012 11" MBA, which is also in a Speck case (double coverage!). The fit is snug, but by no means too tight.
One tip I can offer for easier use is to put the thicker back-end in first. Also, I use a cloth to cover the keyboard so as to not scratch the screen.
I'm very happy with the product. …
- Written by ROBERT B from BENICIA
22 of 25 people found this useful
I just saw the review from someone else claiming that it's too tight. I wish that I had read that review before purchasing the sl I just saw the review from someone else claiming that it's too tight. I wish that I had read that review before purchasing the sleeve. It's not practical due to the overly tight case; you cannot get your "Air" into the sleeve without scratching the surface. …
- Written by john M from Houston
2 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 13" air case fit my late 2013 macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Chelsea F from San Antonio
- Jun 25, 2014
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
- Nov 5, 2013
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
- Dec 16, 2013
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
- Dec 24, 2013
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
- Dec 7, 2013
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton
- Jan 4, 2014
Will the 15 inch case fit my 15 inch macbook with retina display? I'm worried it will be too loose..
- Asked by Iris V from Fort Bragg
- Aug 9, 2013
I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I c I had the same fears but went into a store and tried it out with a Retina MacBook on display and I can confirm it fits well. Not too snug or tight, but just right with a small amount of space. Definitely doesn't feel tight or loose. …
- Answered by Charanjit C
- Nov 20, 2013