Fitbit Zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned—then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account. Thanks to all this data, you can easily set goals and stay motivated. You're also able to check how you compare with friends and family and can even create a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), or iPod touch (5th gen.), so you'll know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you've reached one.
- Tracks steps, distance, and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), or iPod touch (5th gen.)
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app
- Small and discreet—wear it in a pocket or on a belt or bra
- Log food, weight, and more on Fitbit's website or apps
- Sweat-, rain-, and splash-proof
- Replaceable battery that lasts from four to six months
Did you notice?Research shows that Fitbit users average 43 percent more steps each day.
Apple Recommends ForKeep close track of all your activity—and your fitness goals—wirelessly on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), iPod touch (5th gen.), or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Zip Tracker
- Matching clip
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless USB dongle
- Lithium button battery (3 volt)
- Battery tool
- Free Fitbit account
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Height: 1.4 in./3.55 cm
- Width: 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Weight: 0.28 oz./8 g
- Length: 0.38 in./0.96 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: FB301W
- UPC or EAN No.: 898628002243
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 365 days
NEW Fitbit app now features MobileTrack which offers basic Fitbit activity tracking directly using your iPhone 5s. This app connects with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and Aria Smart Scale to get access to all your stats on-the-go.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
•TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately track your all-day activity including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes, and more using your Fitbit tracker. With MobileTrack, iPhone 5s users can now experience the power and accuracy of Fitbit right on your smartphone using the M7 coprocessor to track your basic activity.
•SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in.
•SET GOALS: Set goals, view progress, and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
•LOG FOOD / WEIGHT / SLEEP: Log food, water, weight, sleep, and workouts to get the full picture of your health. Connect wirelessly to a Fitbit Aria Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight.
•STAY MOTIVATED: Challenge, track, and share your stats with family and friends. Leaderboards, notifications, and badges help you reach your goals faster.
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers, smart scale, and services at www.fitbit.com …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is Fitbit compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Jocelyn W from Windsor
- Jan 19, 2014
yes, it is compatible. You need to use the iPhone app on the iPad air, but it does sync.
- Answered by Stephen T from King Of Prussia
- Jan 21, 2014
I have an iPhone 4 is there a fit bit tracker that will work with my iPhone
- Asked by Paula D
- Jan 24, 2013
So far, it seems very unlikely that the iPhone 4 will ever work with it directly. The Bluetooth Prot So far, it seems very unlikely that the iPhone 4 will ever work with it directly. The Bluetooth Protocol version which the fitbit device uses (4.0) is newer and more advanced than that of the iphone 4 (2.1, if I'm not mistaken). Without updated communications protocols (which I'm fairly certain are limited by the hardware of the iPhone 4), these two devices cannot communicate directly. I would imagine that you could use the app to input some information, though I do not own one and cannot comment specifically on that. …
- Answered by Leland D from Winnipeg
- Feb 22, 2013
When you get into bed, you put the Flex into sleep mode with a few taps. It then keeps track of you When you get into bed, you put the Flex into sleep mode with a few taps. It then keeps track of your movements while sleeping, detecting when you are soundly asleep, and when you are restless. When you wake up, you take the Flex out of sleep mode with a few taps. It then sends the data to the app, and you can view the total time asleep, and how many times you woke up during the night. It sounds complicated, but it actually works well. …
- Answered by Gary D from Lyndon
- Oct 28, 2013
will fitbit work with widows 7 or android
- Asked by Dennis H from Catawba
- Feb 23, 2013
can you have 2 different profiles on one tracker?
- Asked by Jamie W from Frisco
- Nov 29, 2012