OverviewFitbit Zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned—then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account. Thanks to all this data, you can easily set goals and stay motivated. You're also able to check how you compare with friends and family and can even create a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), or iPod touch (5th gen.), so you'll know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you've reached one.
- Tracks steps, distance, and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), or iPod touch (5th gen.)
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app
- Small and discreet—wear it in a pocket or on a belt or bra
- Log food, weight, and more on Fitbit's website or apps
- Sweat-, rain-, and splash-proof
- Replaceable battery that lasts from four to six months
Did you notice?Research shows that Fitbit users average 43 percent more steps each day.
Apple Recommends ForKeep close track of all your activity—and your fitness goals—wirelessly on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), iPod touch (5th gen.), or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Zip Tracker
- Matching clip
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless USB dongle
- Lithium button battery (3 volt)
- Battery tool
- Free Fitbit account
- Height : 1.4 in./3.55 cm
- Width : 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Weight : 0.28 oz./8 g
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number : FB301M
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002168
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 365 days
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Best pedometer ever
I will never buy any other pedometer, the size is so great, I got sick of those big pedometers that always showed through clothes, anyone with a similar issue, look no further than this pedometer …
- Written by Aimee J from West Simsbury
22 of 23 people found this useful
I have had this for a few months and really like wearing it without knowing its there. I've worn it daily and set my step goal to 5,000. I'm always over that, especially when I run at the gym or outside. It doesn't register on a bike, but it does on an elliptical.
I haven't had any issues with it, it's pretty simple to use and wear daily. …
- Written by Sara N from Waldorf
66 of 70 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does the fit bit zip tracker work with the iPod Touch 4 & do i need an adapter to connect the UBS dongle?
- Asked by Denise M from San Ramon
- Apr 15, 2013
No answers yet
According to the FitBit website, this device only needs to be charged about once a week, possibly tw ice. …
- Answered by Raechel B from Columbia
- Feb 12, 2013