OverviewFitbit Zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned—then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account. Thanks to all this data, you can easily set goals and stay motivated. You're also able to check how you compare with friends and family and can even create a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), or iPod touch (5th gen.), so you'll know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you've reached one.
- Tracks steps, distance, and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your Mac, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), or iPod touch (5th gen.)
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app
- Small and discreet—wear it in a pocket or on a belt or bra
- Log food, weight, and more on Fitbit's website or apps
- Sweat-, rain-, and splash-proof
- Replaceable battery that lasts from four to six months
Did you notice?Research shows that Fitbit users average 43 percent more steps each day.
Apple Recommends ForKeep close track of all your activity—and your fitness goals—wirelessly on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), iPod touch (5th gen.), or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Zip Tracker
- Matching clip
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless USB dongle
- Lithium button battery (3 volt)
- Battery tool
- Free Fitbit account
- Height : 1.4 in./3.55 cm
- Width : 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Weight : 0.28 oz./8 g
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number : FB301C
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002182
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 365 days
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Simple to setup, equally simple to use.
Fitbit Zip is no misnomer: the device setups in under five minutes, syncs with your phone or USB dongle quickly when in range, and entering data in the app, such as activities or food consumed, is simple and quick to do. As the lower price may suggest, the Zip doesn't have all the features of the One, such as sleep tracking and stairs climbed, but it is fairly priced for what it does. The zip is essentially a smarter pedometer that records and syncs your data usually without you needing to manually do anything to it. Set it up, clip it on, and go. …
- Written by Stephen W from Tinton Falls
34 of 36 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
According to the FitBit website, this device only needs to be charged about once a week, possibly tw ice. …
- Answered by Raechel B from Columbia
- Feb 12, 2013
- Asked by Paula D
- Jan 24, 2013
- Asked by Kathy H from East St Paul
- Dec 5, 2012
It records steps only- it wouldn't work with a stationary bike
- Answered by Jamii-lee A from Act
- Jan 23, 2013