Tested and certified to meet U.S. Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod touch from extreme conditions, including dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, and volume controls. Detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Standard 00-35
- Shock-, rain-, sand-resistant
- Protects your iPod touch from drops and impacts
- Integrated screen and port protectors
Did you notice?Tested and certified to meet Department of Defense standards for both the U.S. and UK.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPod touch from extreme environmental factors, such as dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and more.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Survivor + BeltClip for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
- Mfr. Part Number : GB35103
- UPC or EAN No. : 685387352869
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit www.griffintechnology.com/support)
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Best case ever
I love this case it is so durable with anything and the screen protecter is just awesome u cant scratch your screen if u drop it i ts wonderful .
I was testing the case by pouring water all over it and nothing happen the case was a little wet and when i took the ipod out the case the ipod was dry.
I would chose this case cause it is fit for anything Dirt,Sand,Rain just about anything and will last as long as you treat it right. …
- Written by jauntanay P
81 of 86 people found this useful
my ipod died on me because my little sister poured water on it without the case and.....i decided to have fun with it and i droppe d it from my two story house and when it reached the bottom it didn't break!! well done Griffin Survivor case!! …
- Written by joseph J from Albuquerque
76 of 90 people found this useful
Best of all
Best Case to protect your iPod.. It cannot break in this case no matter what you do..
- Written by Ekansh S from Gurgaon
30 of 35 people found this useful
It lives up to the hype
As a machinist, I batter the case on a continuously constant basis. Day in/ day out, I bang against the case. I have tossed my iPo d into the air, dropped it onto some of the hardest
surfaces we have- nothing. To demonstrate for people with questions about it's toughness,
I bounced it off of machines, parts, and concrete floors. I pick it up, show them the screen and
start playing an app to show it works fine and that the screen is not scratched. My screen on the case is scratched because machining surfaces produces razor sharp edges, but my iPod screen is pristine! I have to laugh when people say their unit was destroyed dropping from heights of 1 or 2 and even 3 feet. I am brutal on my case and it stands up. My daughter has one on her iPad and I have one for my iPod. Machinist tested, machinist approves. My 2 year old has dropped and thrown both- they work just fine! …
- Written by Brian D from Mentor
The case was amazing. My iPod was dropped many times and it didn't break. Without it I wouldn't of lasted...however. It managed to get thrown out the bus and got ran over by it. The bus was a double Decker. As you may have guessed, it didn't survive. The iPod was badly flattened and the screen was white with cracks. The thing I found impressive was that the iPod still lit up and the alarm still went off. As long as it doesn't get squashed by something that big it should survive a very long time! …
- Written by Brian L from Cranbrook
Really good protector I've dropped it a lot of times no damage. Water has gone in it protects it also its really good to my iPod 5
- Written by Josue B from Mcallen
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Mahad M from Winnipeg
- Mar 26, 2013
It depends... If you get it for the ipod touch and there is no damage to the case, then yes. But I still wouldnt recommend it. If its for the iPhone? No. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Remy G from Huntington Beach
- Apr 25, 2013
- Asked by Angelina M from Calgary
- Mar 17, 2013
- Asked by Frank H
- Jan 12, 2013
The belt clip included can be used as a docking station. You can do this simply by twisting the cli p around. …
- Answered by Jack H from Raleigh
- Jan 29, 2013
- Asked by Louise S
- Dec 1, 2012
Yes, it comes with the belt clip. :)
- Answered by Abigail M from Norwalk
- Dec 14, 2012