Now you can attach Bretford's MobilePro Desk Mount or MobilePro Desk Mount Combo to your work-surface, without drilling mounting holes thanks to the Accessory Clamp. It attaches directly to the MobilePro Desk Mount or MobilePro Desk Mount Combo (available separately), and provides solid support for up to 31 pounds (14 kg) on each side of the center pole—one side for the MobilePro Desk Mount or both sides for the MobilePro Desk Mount Combo.
Strength and support
The universal design of the MobilePro Desk Mounts features a no-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware. And it's backed by a 12-year Bretford warranty.
Proper installation requires a solid surface that's between 0.5 and 1.125 inches thick (1.3 to 2.9 cm). That solid surface must be secured to a table base or similar support.
- Works with both the Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount and the MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
- Provides solid support for the mounts without drilling mounting holes
- Rugged design holds up to 31 pounds (14 kg) on either or both sides of the center pole
- 12-year warranty
Did you notice?The Accessory Clamp is tucked away from view behind your work-surface, taking up virtually none of your valuable desk space.
Apple Recommends ForMount your Apple display using a MobilePro Desk Mount or MobilePro Desk Mount Combo without drilling into your work surface.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford Accessory Clamp for MobilePro Desk Mounts
- Mounting hardware
- Mounting Instructions
- Height: 12 in./30.5 cm
- Width: 5.25 in./13.4 cm
- Weight: 14 lb./6.3 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: HA131LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633364244
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 years (For more details, please visit http://apple.bretford.com/files/downloads/Bretford-Warranty.pdf)
- Proper installation requires a solid surface that is between 13 mm/0.5 in. and 29 mm/1.125 in. thick. Solid surface must be secured to a table base or something similar.