Experience the convenience of hands-free communication with the Jabra Clear Bluetooth Headset. Not only can you take phone calls wirelessly, you can listen to streamed music, Internet radio, and GPS directions. So in addition to hands-free conversations while driving, you can talk as you cook dinner, work in the garden, or pack for a trip.
- Sleek, elegant look—no outward-facing buttons or lights
- Visual battery and connectivity status indicator
- Easy power on/off with quick slide of switch on the back side of the headset
- Two Ultimate Comfort Eargels
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides six hours of talk time or eight days of standby time
- Spoken voice announcements including redialing, connection, and battery status
Did you notice?Listen to music, GPS directions, and Internet radio thanks to multimedia streaming.
Apple Recommends ForTalk on your iPhone hands-free or in noisy environments.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Clear Bluetooth headset
- Two Ultimate Comfort Eargels
- Two earhooks (S/M, L)
- AC wall charger
- User guide
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Stand By Time: Up to eight days
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-92200006-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822004510
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
Ratings & Reviews
Works with Siri
I purchased this headset yesterday at the Apple store. I wanted a headset that accepts voice commands for Siri. I have a i-phone I purchased this headset yesterday at the Apple store. I wanted a headset that accepts voice commands for Siri. I have a i-phone 4S with ios6. This is working well so far and does accept voice commands. For the money this seems to be a good deal. Was hoping for it to accept a incoming call with a simple "accept or ignore" voice command but alas it does not do that. …
- Written by Terry W from Ankeny
134 of 143 people found this useful
Good headset in this price range - Plays well with Siri
As always, not a fan of the long review - so I will get straight to the point:
- Great bang for your buck (very easy yes at As always, not a fan of the long review - so I will get straight to the point:
- Great bang for your buck (very easy yes at this price)
- Although made of plastic, the unit feels 'sturdy'
- Plays quite well with Siri (you would be surprised how many BT headsets that cost $10, $30 even $100 more do not play nice with Siri
- Sound coming through the unit to your ear is actually very clear (for the price)
- Volume controls are pretty good in this price range
- After 3 days of testing, using multiple devices, although no one complained that they could NOT hear me, they could tell that I was on a headset (hollow, somewhat distant sound)
- There is no distinct separate physical button for the 'main' button. The long bar of the body IS the button
- Although this unit does play well with Siri, there is a 'slight' delay in how long you have to push the main button and when Siri activates (slight - but there)
- This unit does not display its battery life on the front screen of your iPhone (you need to rely on the color of the LED behind the unit
If you are not in the market to spend $75, $100, or $150 bucks on a headset - this one will fit the bill. It fits in the ear well and holds its place. The sound quality is not bad at all, and this unit does work with Siri.
Quick note - the one big reason I am returning it is because I can't see the battery life on my iPhone's screen in the status bar. Yes, somewhat nit-picky, but I'm willing to spend another $10 to $15 bucks for this function. If that doesn't matter to you, this unit is a good bargain.
- Written by Josue A from Los Angeles
29 of 30 people found this useful
Doesn't work with iPad Mini, Siri is clunky
I can't wholeheartedly recommend this headset. It works with my iPhone five just fine, but I can't activate Siri from the headset. I can't wholeheartedly recommend this headset. It works with my iPhone five just fine, but I can't activate Siri from the headset. I.e., when I hold down the answer button for a few seconds, Siri does not start. I have to start Siri on my phone, and even then it doesn't always go directly to my headset.
Worse than that, my iPad Mini doesn't even recognize the headset. Which is the main reason I got a headset in the first place. What a pain!
Otherwise, for normal usage, it works just fine. …
- Written by DAVID P from HADDONFIELD
13 of 17 people found this useful
Good, but not perfect
I use it with iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Same problem on both devices: connection issues. From time to time I have to tur I use it with iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Same problem on both devices: connection issues. From time to time I have to turn it off/on, unpair/pair, etc. (have not figured what is the optimal procedure there). So, this is a bit annoying.
On a (huge) plus side, my mother has a seriously impaired hearing, and she can perfectly hear me when I am using Jabra Clear! For instance, when I speak into iPhone directly she constantly asks me to repeat. (But sound quality from Jabra Clear in my ear is not impressive; well probably not much to expect at this price range).
Hope this helps. …
- Written by Tomas A from Vilnius
The jabra clear is easy to pair but disappointing when on the sound is quite muffled and when you increase the volume it gets wors The jabra clear is easy to pair but disappointing when on the sound is quite muffled and when you increase the volume it gets worse. I think I'll try to different brand. …
- Written by Bill L from Minneapolis
Good basic headset
This is a good basic headset. A great headset for the price. The sound quality is good and it's easy to use. The fail point for me This is a good basic headset. A great headset for the price. The sound quality is good and it's easy to use. The fail point for me was still having to pick up my phone to access Siri. This headset doesn't allow for it to be done from the headset. Once you initiate it from the phone all voice commands work through the headset very well. …
- Written by Victoria M from Mount Airy