The Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote wraps your MacBook Pro in top-quality hand-crafted saffiano leather. There's a separate inner pocket to house your MacBook—and the zipper with gold color pull tab ensures a snug protective fit. Plus you get a pocket for your iPhone and one for your iPad, iPad 2 or new iPad in its Smart Cover. The Michael Kors gold color metal MK charm hanging along the front provides a luxurious detail. And in the Michael Kors tradition of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, each tote is individually handcrafted from the finest saffiano leather and includes premium Napa leather handles and straps.
- Fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Easy device access
- Additional iPhone pocket (fits iPhone 3 and iPhone 4 or 4S in a bumper or case)
- Additional iPad pocket (fits first-generation iPad and iPad 2 or new iPad with Smart Cover)
- Multi-purpose inner pocket
- Michael Kors designer handbag style and quality
Did you notice?A separate inner pocket houses your MacBook Pro—and secure zip closure ensures a snug protective fit
Apple Recommends ForCarry your Mac, iPad and iPhone in Michael Kors style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Leather
- Height: 19.8 in./50.3 cm (with strap)
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Weight: 2.35 lb./1.07 kg
- Length: 17.5 in./44.45 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 9161C4
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616026872
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Love this tote!!! It is exactly what I have been looking for a long time. It holds my Mac, iPad and iPhone, plus everything else Love this tote!!! It is exactly what I have been looking for a long time. It holds my Mac, iPad and iPhone, plus everything else I always want to take with me. It has a separate compartment for my iPad and iPhone and a zippered pouch in the middle for the Macbook. It is also very comfortable to hold and travel with! The color is too cute too! Love! …
- Written by Jennifer M from EL DORADO HILLS
151 of 168 people found this useful
Perfect Bag for Work or Play
I have been looking for a stylish versatile bag that I can take to work and can hold my laptop as well as use on the go even when I have been looking for a stylish versatile bag that I can take to work and can hold my laptop as well as use on the go even when I'm not working. Finally a bag that doesn't look like luggage but looks like something you would love to carry day-to-day. I have had many compliments on this tote and the color and size are perfect! …
- Written by RENEE B from REDWOOD CITY
133 of 147 people found this useful
The Perfect Bag
Love my bag that my sweet husband gave me. It holds everything, iPad, iPhone and Mac Air, plus all of the other essentials that I Love my bag that my sweet husband gave me. It holds everything, iPad, iPhone and Mac Air, plus all of the other essentials that I would normally carry in a purse. I can pack my bag and go anywhere with all my needs. Also, I get lots of compliments on the bag. …
- Written by Mary S from Atlanta
54 of 60 people found this useful
Lovin This Bag !
This bag is a laptop bag and a purse all in one, and works well for all occasions
has a hard bottom so I am not afraid of the we This bag is a laptop bag and a purse all in one, and works well for all occasions
has a hard bottom so I am not afraid of the weight of my laptop ripping through it
So sleek looking too, can't wait to start using it for presentations, meetings and going out
bought the matching wallet too ;) …
- Written by Alexis B from Thornhill
I love this bag! I use it to carry my school work and other things I need during the day as a college student. The compartments fo I love this bag! I use it to carry my school work and other things I need during the day as a college student. The compartments for a phone and chargers are really helpful. I also love the zippered compartment for the laptop. The only thing I don't like is that the straps aren't comfortable if I put a lot of stuff in the bag. Otherwise, this bag is great. …
- Written by Heather S
5 of 5 people found this useful
Execellent really enjoyed the designs
- Written by Shaheen J from Rawalpindi
3 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the grey bag a cold shade of grey or a warmer "beige-grey"?
- Asked by Sara O
- Apr 10, 2014
I saw this bag in the Apple shop today. It is not exactly like this photo, more of a true cool grey I saw this bag in the Apple shop today. It is not exactly like this photo, more of a true cool grey than a beige-grey. It certainly caught my eye. Practical, sturdy and attractive....trying to decide between the black or the grey for myself. …
- Answered by Stuart C from Melbourne
- Apr 15, 2014
Does the gray tote comes with the metal parts in silver as shown? It only specifies gold in the Product Specifications.
- Asked by Alexandra B from Carolina
- Mar 13, 2014
Just purchased and yes, buckles and emblem are silver.
- Answered by Charnelle D from Chicago
- Mar 21, 2014
difference between this "exclusive" tote and Medium Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote???
- Asked by Augusta G from Sydney
- Apr 16, 2014
What shade of red is this bag - blue red or orange red?
- Asked by Jennifer T from Abbotsford
- Jun 15, 2013
It's more reddish maroon. It's the best red bag I've seen!
- Answered by Manisha B
- Mar 10, 2014
Does the 11 inch have a separate pocket for the Ipad like the 15 inch does?
- Asked by Susan B from Baton Rouge
- Jan 30, 2014
Yes. There are separate pockets for an 11" macbook air, iPad any generation, and iPhone.
- Answered by Shu Lin C from Hurleyville
- Feb 5, 2014
Can the 11" MK tote hold 13" macbook air?
- Asked by Jessica D from Rancho Cordova
- Aug 4, 2013
No, the 11" Macbook Air is snug and you have to watch it with the zip
- Answered by Miguel V
- Jan 6, 2014