Download the free Stem: Connect App and set up iZON in just a few minutes via a step by step guide. iZON broadcasts its own wireless network, allowing you to communicate with it and share your local network information securely, with no need for cables or a PC.
Easily configure iZON to alert you when it senses motion or sound. Your privacy is ensured as iZON uses secure encryption to stream video and audio through your local wireless network. Set up multiple iZON on a single network and view in a list within the app. Set up multiple iZON on different networks - even at different locations.
Receive alerts via push notifications. Stream to your iOS device over Edge, 3G or a wireless network*. Record video and audio automatically to your free, private YouTube account — or record 30 second clips at the touch of a button. Add Stem:Connect to your other iOS devices and log in to your free Stem Account to view iZON you've already set up.
- App-Controlled wireless camera
- Remote Observation & Motion Sensor
- Remote Audio & Noise Detection
- Secure, private video streaming
- View and listen from anywhere
- Record video directly to YouTube
Did you notice?The iZON Remote Room Monitor streams directly to your iOS device over both 3G and wireless networks.
Apple Recommends ForiZON can watch and listen for you, alert you when there is motion or noise and even record to a free, private YouTube account — automatically!
What's in the Box?
- iZON camera & base
- 2 screws/wall anchors
- Power supply & cords
- Quick Start Guide
- Height : 194 mm/7.64 in.
- Width : 55 mm/2.16 in.
- Weight : 334 g
- Mfr. Part Number : WRM-WA0-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 859633002376
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- * For the best experience with iZON, we recommend an 802.11n network and an internet connection with upload speeds of 2 Mbps (384 Kbps required). Local network conditions can adversely affect iZON video performance.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Poor cloud storage
Bought 5 cameras of this camera and felt fooled when the automatic downloads to YouTube was blocked. They invented an own cloud st orage service but limits the number of uploads. When you need to see videos tha really matter, like just right now, when the house alarm went off, it hasn't uploaded nothing, because I already had reached the daily amount of uploads. Do not recommend. …
- Written by Gustavo A from Brasília
149 of 175 people found this useful
No support on a product that does not work most of the time
Product works for a few hours and then needs to be unplugged and attached again later to work properly once again. Izon product su pport explains how busy they are but will get back to you and they never do. Company should be ashamed of themselves …
- Written by Wiliam L from mississauga
76 of 91 people found this useful
We Just installed two of these units in my aunt's house as she was concerned about her home security following some problems in th e neighbourhood recently.
She can now remotely check on her home from the office or when she's running errands and has much more peace of mind.
I'm not overly technical and was pleasantly surprised by the ease of installation and straightforward features of the Izon product. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Tony B from Dublin
44 of 50 people found this useful
Great camera and super easy to install.
I love this little video monitor system. I was amazed of how easy it was to set up, it literally only took me 5 min. I only bought one to start with because I was concerned of the video quality and streaming function. Now i will buy 2 or 3 more for the rest of the house and maybe one for the office to keep track of things when traveling. I would like to see next generation with night vision. I warmly recommend this camera to anyone with young kids or misbehaved pets that like to keep an eye on there loved ones when they can't be around. …
- Written by Christian Birkemose J from Dongguan
6 of 6 people found this useful
Best remote view and security camera
I wasent to shore if I should buy it and the quality of the video.
I must say I was amazed how easy was the setup. Any fool can s et it up to view on the iphone. The video quality is excellent. Great camera and I see my two cameras all the time to keep an eye on thing. Want to buy a few more cameras. Expensive if you can afford but will love the experience. you can zoom in and out also. Just tap the screen on the iphone and that it. …
- Written by Adnan K from south el monte
7 of 10 people found this useful
Great! My dogs in the garbage can again!
I purchased this product as a way to keep an eye on things at home - specifically the dog. I had the camera setup and running on my phone in 2 minutes flat! The motion/sound detection feature along with the push notifications is like having a self-monitored alarm system so I always know what is going on at home. I view my camera at least 2-3 times a day, and it gives me peace of mind that everything is okay at home. As for the dog . . . well lets just say I know when she gets on the couch now. Great reliable product and worth the money! …
- Written by BJ T from Salt Lake City
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Nikos V
- May 5, 2013
What is the lowest temp this camera can operate at? Or do you have one that would be able to use in a calving barn situation?
- Asked by Stacey M from Innisfail
- Apr 30, 2013
No answers yet
Nope. I've tried everything.
- Answered by Anthony D
- Mar 20, 2013
- Asked by Sako S from Glendale
- Jan 25, 2013
- Answered by Anthony D
- Mar 20, 2013
- Asked by Miguel A from Dongguan City
- Jan 19, 2013
Yes, it can notify you when the camera is offline.
- Answered by Dan C from Pleasant Grove
- Jan 22, 2013
- Asked by Craig L from New Iberia
- Jan 8, 2013
Works fin with iPad mini. I just installed the camera, downloaded the iPad app and it works great.
- Answered by Aaron D from Santa Cruz
- Jan 20, 2013