Scosche's RHYTHM armband pulse monitor features a lightweight and comfortable armband, rechargeable battery (provides up to 6 hours of workout time), and the ability to wirelessly work out from up to 33 feet away from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
The Scosche RHYTHM Fitness App works exclusively with the armband pulse monitor and other RHYTHM accessories to manage pulse, calories burned, distance, speed, pace, music and more.
Personalized home screen
Swipe across individual attributes to customize home screen stats. Whether you're a casual jogger, a cyclist, or any other kind of athlete, you can adapt RHYTHM to meet your workout needs.
Integrated dual LED/optical sensors produce real-time pulse monitoring letting you assess the intensity of your workout.
Control your music
Your music library is automatically loaded from your device into the App. Control your songs while you workout with the integrated buttons on the RHYTHM armband: volume up/down, play/pause and previous/next track.
View a detailed summary of your workout to analyze your average pulse, calories burned, distance run, speed, and pace (distance/speed/pace/maps on devices with 3G/4G/LTE network services only).
Review your distance and route in map view while retracing your pulse levels. Show your start and stop points for each distance workout.
RHYTHM Web dashboard
Analyze training sessions, individual workouts, and overall progress with an enhanced view from the RHYTHM Dashboard online. Access the Web Dashboard from any iMac or MacBook Pro to see your workout stats in a stunning visual display.
- Accurately monitor your intensity level
- Lightweight and comfortable armband
- Control music from the armband while you work out
- Rechargeable battery provides up to six hours of workout time
- Wirelessly work out as far as 33 feet away from your device
- Share workouts with friends through Facebook, Twitter, email, and more
- Workout calendar tracks stats and overall progress to compare training sessions
- Scosche RHTYHM app (free from the App Store) compiles detailed vital signs
Did you notice?The Scosche RHYTHM Pulse Monitor features wireless Bluetooth connectivity that works over a distance of up to 10 m/33ft.
Apple Recommends ForMonitor your heart rate, assess your intensity level, control your music, and more as you work out with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Scosche RHYTHM armbands (large and small)
- RHYTHM pulse monitor unit
- Instruction manual
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (internal)
- Charging cradle
- Height : 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Width : 2.125 in./5.4 cm
- Weight : 1 oz./28.35 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 0265RTHM1.5
- UPC or EAN No. : 033991036055
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Easy setup. No complicated buttons. It reads the bluetooth on my iPhone 5 right away & sync to the Rhythm App just like that. Simp le goal setting on the App & pretty accurate with my pulse. Alerts me with blinking red LED light when I am not within my target heart rate while working out. The Rhythm wears comfortably around my upper forearm. Chest strap monitor is just uncomfortable for me. I will recommend it to anyone. …
- Written by Doreen H from Colorado Springs
63 of 68 people found this useful
This monitor has three basic functions. 1. The music controller is not valuable since your iphone cannot be too far for the blueto oth connection. 2. The hearth rate monitor seems to be accurate. 3. The activity monitor is a joke. At rest, 70 bpm, it shows you are burning 4 kcal per minute. I usually obtain 1.7 kcal per min using other monitors. I suppose a software update can fix that, otherwise it is a waste. …
- Written by Jean-Francois C from Davie
38 of 58 people found this useful
I really like using this device. I downloaded it on my iPhone and got the settings all taken care of and then set my goals. The bluetooth set up was easy as well. I go out on my walks and it will tell me to walk faster or slower depending on what my goal is which I like so I don't have to keep looking at my phone. I just keep my eyes straight ahead and listen to my music!! It's all good!!! After I am done I can look at my progress on a map and chart that shows my pulse in comparison to my pace along with all the stats. Just make sure it's charged so it reads your pulse correctly. I would recommend it to anyone. …
- Written by Loraine F from Oxnard
17 of 19 people found this useful
Great Workout Aid
This was given to me as a Xmas present. I wasn't sure if I wanted it and contemplated exchanging it for something else. Glad I did n't. I used it for the first time last weekend. Wish I had used last December. The verbal prompts keeping me in my heart rate kept me in line for my current fitness goal, to burn fat. The info about my workout great. And of course the 'map' pf my workout route was icing on the cake. I liked this so much I exchanged the Fuel band I received for Valentine's Day and got a Rhythm for my wife instead. Now that is what I call love. The only negative is that it is a pain in the a&S trying to detach the Rhythm from the charger. …
- Written by MICHAEL M from Orlando
4 of 4 people found this useful
The heart rate monitor feature is great. It is accurate, and the Dashboard provides a clear and useful history. It is lightweigh t and the bluetooth connection is flawless.
However, the calorie count is severely overstated by as much as a factor of 1.8. Let's hope the next rev of the app fixes this.
Although I like the product, I really couldn't recommend it until the calorie issue is resolved. …
- Written by PETER J R from Saint James
7 of 9 people found this useful
Best Pulse Monitor EVER!
Light, Accurate, washable, last long, water proof.
I love the control buttons, volume up and down, start and pause. That's all I need!
I did not expect anything else, Rhythm is good enough. …
- Written by 立奇 簡 from New Taipei City
2 of 2 people found this useful