OverviewThe Edifier Sound to Go Plus is an all-in-one micro speaker system housed in an elegant brushed aluminum chassis that goes anywhere thanks to its rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It offers exceptional audio via USB connection to your Mac. The USB cable provides simultaneous charging, too. There's also an auxiliary input that lets you connect your iPad, iPhone, or iPod. And for true convenience, you can control the volume using the buttons on the Sound to Go Plus or through your Mac or iOS device.
- Re-chargeable lithium battery power for up to 10 hours of play
- Enhanced sound quality
- USB audio streaming capabilities for Mac
- Auxiliary input connects to iOS devices
- Magnetically shielded, 3 by 1.25-inch oval passive radiator with built-in amplifier
- Two 1.25-inch mid-range drivers and two 1.25-inch tweeters, all magnetically shielded
- Soft protective carry pouch for travel
- USB cable included
Did you notice?Brushed aluminum chassis is beautifully sleek and remarkably sturdy.
Apple Recommends ForThe perfect audio companion to your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod for listening when you travel or are at work or home.
What's in the Box?
- Edifier Sound To Go Plus Speaker System
- USB-Mini to USB cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- Protective carry pouch
- User manual
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 1.7 in./4.32 cm
- Width : 1.6 in./4.06 cm
- Weight : 13.12 oz./371.95 g
- Mfr. Part Number : MP250Plus
- UPC or EAN No. : 875674000713
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Not worth the Money
For people who like to listen to their music loud, I would spend a bit more money and get a quality product. This is not what you are looking for unless you like distortion. …
- Written by Scott O from Brantford
7 of 14 people found this useful
I was given one of these speakers as a Birthday gift. Hooked up to my Macbook Air, the sound is great with cool bass and clarity ~ way better than the Mac's speakers. The case is all metal not plastic! It can play surprisingly loud too. Has a sweet velvet carry bag as well! Would I recommend it? Yes! …
- Written by Teryn T
27 of 29 people found this useful
Horrible sound, minimally loud.
- Written by Celeste H from CHARLOTTE
16 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this Edifier speaker play in stereo? There is one speaker, right? What about using it with the iPhone 5? Anybody know a better speaker system?
- Asked by Kent T from Salt Lake City
- Sep 27, 2012
As far as i know, yes it does. It has 2 mid range and 2 tweeter speakers (i.e 1 of each for left and right). It will work with pretty much any music device out there, anything with a 3.5mm jack. For extreme portability and its compact size this is pretty much the best you will get …
- Answered by Andy S from Somerset West
- Dec 24, 2012
- Asked by Monique G from Richmond
- Oct 7, 2012
Actually, it will. It says it comes with a 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable and has an auxiliary connect ion. This means it will work with any device with a headphone jack using the audio cable, including the new iPods, which presumably were announced after this product was released. …
- Answered by Martin P from Minneapolis
- Dec 19, 2012
How is the sound on this speaker? I have a daughter who sings with a dramatic soprano opera voice and most speakers cannot handle it.
- Asked by Mary Sue G from Elgin
- Sep 9, 2012
If you're looking for volume louder than your laptop speakers then is not for you. I just opened mi ne up and there is little volume. I'm not happy with my purchase. Should have bit the bullet and bought the Jawbone jam box. …
- Answered by Cherie F from Tulsa
- Oct 18, 2012
- Asked by Jenny W from Elmhurst
- Sep 14, 2012
Yes, you can.
- Answered by Sauvignon T from San Diego
- Nov 12, 2012
is there such a thing as a wireless speaker for my Imac. I want to listen to lectures on my computer but he sound does not reach across my kitchen.
- Asked by Rebecca T from Brooklyn
- Sep 8, 2012
Jambox by Jawbone, great wireless (bluetooth) speaker and they just came out with a bigger one. Lon g battery life and great sound. …
- Answered by Joselo E from San Mateo
- Sep 11, 2012