OverviewThe rugged Thule Gauntlet 2.0 Attaché Case provides the protection you need to take your MacBook Pro and iPad anywhere.
- Fits both a MacBook Pro and an iPad
- Clamshell design lets you use MacBook Pro while it's still in the case
- Nylex lining and compressible foam padding protects iPad without adding bulk
- Interior divider with iPad, iPhone, and accessory pockets
- A wider base means you can put an extended power adapter in the interior storage pocket
Did you notice?The clamshell design lets you use your MacBook Pro while it's still in the case.
Apple Recommends ForStout protection for your MacBook Pro and iPad in nearly any environment.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Gauntlet 2.0 Attaché Case for MacBook Pro
- Height : 12.4 in./31.5 cm
- Width : 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Weight : 1.98 lb./0.9 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : TGPA-213
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854225915
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 25 years
Ratings & Reviews
DON'T BUY THE THULE GAUNTLET MBP SHOUDLER BAG
I did - and when I dropped the bag from 20-30 cm height (because of the over-dimensioned strap - no heavy fall at all) the MBP CUT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BAG MATERIAL and was injured.
I contacted Thule directly, and got a ridculous answer in return.
The bag is good for scratches. But if you drop it - it will destroy your MBP, even from a ridiculously small fall.
It looks tough - but is worthless. …
- Written by Johan R from Malmö
37 of 44 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Julia S
- Apr 16, 2013
- Asked by Charles P from Humble
- Apr 2, 2013
There's enough space for iPad, charger and magic mouse. You may also keep a few pages (10 - 15). If you are packing all this, you won't find enough space for your portable HDD. …
- Answered by Yahya S
- Apr 10, 2013
- Asked by Joshua R from Port Arthur
- Feb 27, 2013
- Asked by Frank M from Glenside
- Feb 11, 2013
The outside of the case has a contoured design that allows for airflow under and around the computer while in use. However, with the precise fit of the MacBook there is no way to access the ports while it is in the case. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Mar 18, 2013