Eskuché’s 45v2 headphone is its top-tier headphone. It's engineered to DJ/studio monitor standards and designed with a sound profile optimized for perfect balance across the frequency range. Plus, its redesigned headband and ear cushion ensure the fit and comfort that allows for hours of wear time.
Durable, sleek design
The 45v2 draws inspiration from the classic industrial design of 1970s premium hi-fi audio equipment—while delivering the functionality expected by today's audiophiles and casual music fans. Notably, the textured, machined aluminum ear cups connect to the headband via a single-rod yoke design that allows 180-degree rotation for greater listening versatility.
The tangle-free woven detachable cable system includes either a three-button Made for Apple mic control that gives you play/pause + answer/end + volume control for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, or a one-button mic control for play/pause + answer/end. In addition, the DJ cable and its gold-plated screw-on 6.3mm adapter allows compatibility with a wide array of high-end audio equipment.
A historic legacy
Whether you're listening to a timeless soul acetate, a groovy disco-funk 12-inch, or a hi-def self-released MP3 by your favorite band, this headphone gives you the nostalgic connection to an inspirational time of audio design and music, enhanced by the technology, functionality, and production quality of today.
- On-ear DJ/studio monitor with titanium 40mm dynamic drivers
- Optimally tuned for punchy lows, sustained mids, and crisp highs
- Aluminum ear cups for a classic and durable industrial design
- 180-degree ear cup rotation provides full DJ functionality
- Plush ear cup cushioning and a soft, padded, pliable headband deliver hours of comfort
- Premium woven detachable cable system for tangle prevention
- DJ cable with screw-on gold-plated 6.3mm adapter
- Three-button Made for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad mic control with answer/end + play/pause + volume control
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, DJ mixers, home stereos, and other music devices
- Protective leather headphone travel bag
Did you notice?Aluminum ear cups with 180-degree rotation provide full DJ functionality.
Apple Recommends ForPremier on-ear headphones for listening to and controlling the music on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Eskuché 45Sv2 headset
- DJ cable with screw-on gold-plated 6.3mm adapter
- Three-button Made for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad mic control cable
- Leather travel pouch
- Product manual
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz
- Mfr. Part Number : 101512452BL
- UPC or EAN No. : 091037326126
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
Ratings & Reviews
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly: Poor Quality
These headphones look really cool.
The sound when compared to other models with same prices points i s not remarkable (especially bass).
The actual construction of the headphones is terrible. Pieces the headphones are just falling off, pieces are breaking, and when I emailed customer service within the arrant period to see if I could get them repaired absolutely no response.
Now you know - not worth it …
- Written by Peder S from Vancouver
1 of 6 people found this useful
These are ridiculously comfortable, particularly if you wear glasses.
The bass is good, but not oppressive. G ood treble, and sounds good for spoken word stuff, too.
Very nice — they're solid, but not heavy. The cords is detachable, and it actually comes with two cords. One is a plain audio cable with screw-on a 1/4" adapter, and the other has an iPhone-compatible remote with volume and play/pause. …
- Written by Mark C from San Mateo
8 of 9 people found this useful
Aesthetically and Audibly the best bang for the buck!
Went into the Apple store and was looking at a couple different types of headphones (Beats, Marshall, Bose, etc.). I saw a brand t hat was new to me and was intrigued immediately by the style, so I gave them a listen as a contender among my choices for purchase.
Eskuche already won my heart over with style, so the true test was in the sound quality. I was shocked that this brand had amazing sound and that I have never heard of it considering I use headphones everyday because I am a DJ and rely on high quality equipment when I tour. They are optimized for perfect balance across the frequency range and the ear cushion fits very comfortably, allowing me hours of wear time.
Recommend these for anyone who likes listening to music through quality sound while still feeling cool with a style that will remain timeless. …
- Written by Salvatore B from San Francisco
13 of 16 people found this useful