Eskuché Control v2 On-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
Classic design and modern sound.
- On-ear design with 40mm drivers
- Tuned for punchy lows, consistent mids, crisp highs
- Rectangular ear cup with calibrated clamping force
- Plush, comfortable ear-cup cushioning
- Soft, padded, pliable headband
- 3-button mic with multiple controls
- Premium woven cable to prevent tangles
Apple Recommends For
Listen to the sounds on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad in classic comfort with the latest audio technology.
The Eskuché Control v2 headphones integrates the Control-i platform with Apple's Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad mic control system. The retro rectangular ear cups mimic 1970s studio monitors, while seamlessly incorporating modern audio specs and functionality. The Control v2 covers your ear, mitigating and minimizing outside noise interference, while enhancing the warmer, subtler tones of music you often find in renowned classic albums. The 3-button mic control provides maximum flexibility by adding volume control, track skip, and track return to the play/pause and answer/end functions.
- On-ear design with 40mm drivers optimally tuned for punchy lows, consistent mids, and crisp highs
- Classic rectangular ear cup shape, with calibrated clamping force for custom fit
- Plush ear cup cushioning, and a soft, padded, pliable headband for hours of comfort
- 3-button mic control with answer/end + play/pause + volume control functionality
- Premium woven cable for tangle prevention
Did You Notice?
Covers your ears to reduce outside noise interference, while enhancing the warmer, subtler tones of your music.
- Music Profile: Pop / Rock / Alternative / Country
- Inline Controls: Answer/End Call,Mute,Next Track,Pause,Play,Previous Track,Volume
- Jack Type: Angled,Gold Plated
- Open & Closed Back: Closed
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver Type: Diaphragm
- Driver Size: 40mm
5th generation (video camera)
What's in the Box?
- Eskuché Control headphones
- Custom, built-in 3-button mic control
- Product manual
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- UPC or EAN No.: 013964617801
- Mfr. Part Number: 101512C2ORG
Most Useful Reviews
Pretty cool headphones
- Written by Matthew W from Oakland
Was this useful?
- Asked by Brenda C from Novato
- May 13, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Dawn F
- Jan 22, 2013
- Answered by Andrew S from Los Angeles
- Feb 8, 2013
headphones for ipod nano - my husband does not like ear buds. And the headphones we have keep the volume too low.
- Asked by Suzanne M from Fort Myers
- Feb 26, 2013
No answers yet
Yes they do - rocking on mine right now.
- Answered by Jacob S from San Francisco
- Feb 13, 2013
If the device has 3.5mm headphone jack they should.
- Answered by Curtiss C from Crystal Lake
- Jan 24, 2013