The compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox easily connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away.* Two full-range drivers deliver the perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for true and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it's incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control music from up to 50 feet away* from the speaker. Easily pair up to eight Bluetooth devices to the speaker.
Take turns playing music. You and your friends can connect up to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another.
UE Sound Signature
Experience powerful sound that's pure, undiluted, and perfectly tuned. Two full-range drivers deliver crisp high notes and warm mid range while a passive radiator boosts the low end.
Hands-free phone calls
The speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone, complete with a built-in mic for clear voice pick up. And your music automatically pauses/starts when you pick up/end calls—so you can stop to chat without missing a beat.
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
The compact size fits easily in your bag. Go anywhere and enjoy surprisingly big sound for up to 10 continuous hours—unplugged— with the rechargeable battery.*
Vibrant, durable design
Choose from a variety of great colors. With metal finishes, vibrant accents and a unique grip-action rubber casing, your UE Mobile Boombox is built to look good, pass around and withstand a little rough and tumble.
Easy iPod connection
A built-in 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in any iPod or other music device that's not equipped with Bluetooth.
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away*
- Simultaneously connect up to two Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices
- UE Sound Signature delivers powerfully pure and clear audio
- Speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free calls
- Compact size and rechargeable battery for great portability
- Grip-action rubber casing stands up to life on the road
- 3.5mm auxiliary port for connecting iPod models without Bluetooth
Did you notice?Two simultaneous connections let you and a friend take turns playing music through the UE Mobile Boombox from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForA go-anywhere compact speaker that lets you stream music wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker
- USB charging cable
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 7.76 in./19.7 cm
- Width : 3.03 in./7.7 cm
- Weight : 1.32 lb./0.6 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 984-000295
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855090546
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited
- *Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings, and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
This does a great job with voices. Confrence calls and movies are easily heard, people sound right and you will sound good to the people on the other end, plus the microphone is pretty good, you can be several feet away and be clearly heard by the people on the other end.
Music sounds good, not going to shake the room with bass but again, vocals come through nicely and acoustic instruments sound fairly good. Best traveler solution I have come across. …
- Written by Rick M from Frederick
68 of 69 people found this useful
Awesome Little Speaker!
I LOVE this little guy! I was looking between these new models from Logitech and the Jawbone and I made the right choice. It's so small and packs a ton of battery life and sound. I have read that on Logitech's earlier model that it sounds like the music is coming from a can. I found if you turn off your EQ in your iPod settings it fixes that from happening. The Jawbone does have more bass but $70 more. It has surprisingly good low end for a speaker only 3 inches wide. I can crank it up and fill the entire apartment with rich and clear music! Its quite impressive for something that fits easily in a backpack or purse. On top of the nice sound it projects it has a simple and fun design. highly recommend this product! Highly! …
- Written by Eric N from Los Angeles
97 of 99 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Nicola B
- Dec 9, 2012
The USB port on the speaker is only capable of providing power and charging the battery. It cannot b e used for audio input. For that one must use the audio jack or Bluetooth. So the answer to your question is no. …
- Answered by Martin C from Ville De Mont-royal
- Apr 13, 2013
- Asked by Fiona D
- Mar 12, 2013
Is this computer compatible with Macbook Air and also a Sony (Windows)? I have an Air, an ipad 3, and an older Sony where a lot of music is stored?
- Asked by Judith L from Redmond
- Oct 19, 2012
Mac book Air for sure as it runs BT.
For the Sony NB it depends - The Sony NB may not be running a new enough version of BT - it needs to support A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) to work with any Bluetooth Audio Streaming device …
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Oct 28, 2012
- Asked by Carol C from Salem
- Dec 1, 2012
- Asked by Susan K from Columbia
- Nov 26, 2012