The compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox easily connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away.* Two full-range drivers deliver the perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for true and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it's incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control music from up to 50 feet away* from the speaker. Easily pair up to eight Bluetooth devices to the speaker.
Take turns playing music. You and your friends can connect up to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another.
UE Sound Signature
Experience powerful sound that's pure, undiluted, and perfectly tuned. Two full-range drivers deliver crisp high notes and warm mid range while a passive radiator boosts the low end.
Hands-free phone calls
The speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone, complete with a built-in mic for clear voice pick up. And your music automatically pauses/starts when you pick up/end calls—so you can stop to chat without missing a beat.
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
The compact size fits easily in your bag. Go anywhere and enjoy surprisingly big sound for up to 10 continuous hours—unplugged— with the rechargeable battery.*
Vibrant, durable design
Choose from a variety of great colors. With metal finishes, vibrant accents and a unique grip-action rubber casing, your UE Mobile Boombox is built to look good, pass around and withstand a little rough and tumble.
Easy iPod connection
A built-in 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in any iPod or other music device that's not equipped with Bluetooth.
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away*
- Simultaneously connect up to two Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices
- UE Sound Signature delivers powerfully pure and clear audio
- Speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free calls
- Compact size and rechargeable battery for great portability
- Grip-action rubber casing stands up to life on the road
- 3.5mm auxiliary port for connecting iPod models without Bluetooth
Did you notice?Two simultaneous connections let you and a friend take turns playing music through the UE Mobile Boombox from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForA go-anywhere compact speaker that lets you stream music wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech UE Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker
- USB charging cable
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 7.76 in./19.7 cm
- Width : 3.03 in./7.7 cm
- Weight : 1.32 lb./0.6 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 984-000298
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855090577
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited
- *Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings, and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Dollar-for-dollar, the best portable speaker I've tried!
This is the fourth portable speaker that I have bought in as many years and, after about one month of ownership, this is, by far, my favourite.
The sound is great and clear when listening to music and videos. The first time I used it to make a telephone call, (which happened accidentally while I was "trying" it out with some music) I was pleasantly surprised. Both the clarity and volume--which was different than the volume that I was using to listen to music at--were better than I've come to expect from similarly sized and priced speakers. The battery life is much improved over several more expensive and prestigious models, which are also sold in Apple Stores.
Bluetooth pairing was the most intuitive on any device that I can recall and it re-pairs as I get close enough and (I assume) un-pairs as I leave the area. I may buy a second for my office and I recommend it for a present, if the amount of money is what you are looking to spend.
My one counterpoint is that the frequency response on the lower end of the spectrum is what you might expect of such a small and light speaker. I suspect only Dubstep fans will be disappointed, though.
Overall, a great buy. Recommended. …
- Written by Carl C from Ouje-Bougoumou
138 of 141 people found this useful
Don't let the price fool you. Best sounding portable speaker by far.
Don't let the price fool you. This is one heck of a blaster. I put it in my pouch bag and don't even have to open my bag to enjoy sweet sounds. Definitely 5/5 and most definitely recommend them to you guys. Enjoy! …
- Written by Datin v sarina S from Petaling jaya
38 of 45 people found this useful
This is a great little portable speaker. Sounds excellent and works great with my iPhone. I would highly recommend it. I bring it everywhere in my bag. …
- Written by jaime D from East Patchogue
35 of 43 people found this useful
Awesome little speaker
This speaker may be little, but the sound is anything but little. I was completely amazed when i first started playing music throu gh it. I would definitely recommend this product (and the colors are a nice touch, we got the black and red one). …
- Written by Ankur S from ROCKVILLE
2 of 3 people found this useful
Small speaker but a great sound
I am completely impressed with this speaker - and I can't believe I almost bought one of the bigger, more expensive competitors. Simply put, this speaker offers a clear, rich sound, distinct base tone, and a portability factor that is outstanding. Easily paired with my iPhone - absolutely no issues. Have used it for Pandora, iTunes, and even to stream an app for sleep sounds. It is very responsive to how the tuner is set in iTunes, so just be aware that you want to make sure that setting is optimal for what you are listening to. I was intent on buying a bigger, $300 speaker that a friend of mine has - but ended up with this one. Absolutely no regrets. I can recommend this speaker with no reservations. …
- Written by Gary O from Little Rock
5 of 6 people found this useful
Good after all
I had my doubts at first but after a week with the speaker, I think it was a great deal. It sounds nice considering the size.
- Written by Cesar C from San Andres Cholula
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Nicola B
- Dec 9, 2012
The USB port on the speaker is only capable of providing power and charging the battery. It cannot b e used for audio input. For that one must use the audio jack or Bluetooth. So the answer to your question is no. …
- Answered by Martin C from Ville De Mont-royal
- Apr 13, 2013
- Asked by Fiona D
- Mar 12, 2013
Is this computer compatible with Macbook Air and also a Sony (Windows)? I have an Air, an ipad 3, and an older Sony where a lot of music is stored?
- Asked by Judith L from Redmond
- Oct 19, 2012
Mac book Air for sure as it runs BT.
For the Sony NB it depends - The Sony NB may not be running a new enough version of BT - it needs to support A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) to work with any Bluetooth Audio Streaming device …
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Oct 28, 2012
- Asked by Carol C from Salem
- Dec 1, 2012
- Asked by Susan K from Columbia
- Nov 26, 2012