Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Leather Edition
Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Leather Edition
The Bose SoundLink Mobile speaker works with your Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, while its battery keeps going for hours. The SoundLink speaker looks as good as it sounds with a gray metal grille and black or chrome trim. When you're ready to go, the integrated bi-fold cover protects the speaker in your bag. Additional covers are also available in nylon or leather, in multiple colors, to match your style.
- Share music out loud—whenever and wherever you want
- Improved audio performance brings music to life with clarity and fullness
- Connects wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth device
- Small enough to go with you anywhere
- Enjoy hours of music with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects system and unfolds into stand
- Accessory covers also available in nylon and leather to match your style
Did you notice?Protect your system with the bi-fold cover, which also unfolds into a stand.
Apple Recommends ForShare the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth mobile speaker II
- Cover (either nylon or leather depending on model ordered)
- Power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power: 110 – 220v AC adapter
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 130 mm/5.12 in.
- Width: 48 mm/1.89 in.
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Length: 244 mm.9.6 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 357551-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817587747
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Bose Best Of Sound Enhancement
Quality sound with portability. Crisp clean music that you definitely hear the difference.
- Written by Christopher J from WINDCREST
151 of 164 people found this useful
Superior Sound Quality
Sound quality that can be expected from Bose. Clear, warm, and therefore pleasant.
I exchanged this for the Big Jambox, having Sound quality that can be expected from Bose. Clear, warm, and therefore pleasant.
I exchanged this for the Big Jambox, having tried it for several days but couldn't quite get over the how it sounded. I wrote a review of it here too, so that people who purchase it can maximize it's potential if they need the speakerphone functionality. But this review is not a thrashing of the Big Jambox. It's about Bose.
It's reassuring when you open the box and the first thing you see is a leaflet that says "Our Commitment to You" and they back that commitment with what you hear compared to others. Even a policy that supports this commitment should you not be happy with it. I work in a company (NOT Bose, not even in the same industry) that gives similar promise and can relate.
The finishing and detail is high quality, down to the power, aux, & service connectors, and power supply. It feels like something that will last. I also have the Bose In-Ear and On-Ear headphones for a couple of years and they are still as good as when I bought them. So with that baseline, I trust this will be the same.
In the box, you only have the unit and the power supply. Very simple. Wished there was a 3mm jack connector too. But was not a deal breaker for me. I wrote on my Big Jambox review that battery life was what kept me away initially from this product. But I found that sound quality is my prime objective and therefore can 'live with' some shortcomings.
Overall, great product and hope to enjoy it for years to come. …
- Written by Ian Roy B from Houston
63 of 73 people found this useful
Soundlink II Compared to soundlink
I owned the sound link 1 since it first came out and although it was not perfect I could appreciate it's quality build and great l I owned the sound link 1 since it first came out and although it was not perfect I could appreciate it's quality build and great looks. Lets start with a sound comparison since it is what matters the most. I found that the 1 lacked the clean mids and highs at mid to high volume and sounds slightly muffled compared to the 2. Where the 1 really shined was nighttime listening because the sound is rich at low volumes. Now the soundlink 2. There has been ample improvement in clarity for the highs and mids specially at medium to high volume. It sounds really good until sounding slightly squeezed at full volume. At low volume the low mids seemed to have disappeared compared to the 1. Bass sounds to separated from mids and highs. This seems to have improved after break in period of about 50 hrs. Two changes that have been made that I did not care for are the green light stays on after full charge now and when the the Bluetooth connection is dropped the volume returns to minimum and has to be turned up again. I bought the leather version and love the look of it and the new cover design works great. …
- Written by Brian B from North Judson
44 of 50 people found this useful
Bose soundlink II
$229.00 At military exchange. I had never felt the need for an external speaker for my Iphone/Ipod. Dang was I wrong! This Bose $229.00 At military exchange. I had never felt the need for an external speaker for my Iphone/Ipod. Dang was I wrong! This Bose is amazing! The sound is incredible. Set up takes all of 5 minutes and the quality of the unit is superior to anything else I've seen! If you don't have bluetooth, you can hook up your ipod with a connector cord (not provided) I did compare this to Beats, Jawbone..ect...side by side. No comparison! This accessory is a must have for anybody that appreciates music. I did get a great deal but the average price of about $270.00 still seems like a bargain for the quality it provides. Did I mention it was amazing? It's Amazing! …
- Written by lloyd S from fairborn
1 of 1 people found this useful
Big sound; small package. I couldn't imagine such a small speaker sounding this amazing until I heard it for the first time. I t Big sound; small package. I couldn't imagine such a small speaker sounding this amazing until I heard it for the first time. I travel a lot and this speaker fits into my computer bag. I listen to it everywhere. The bass is very full and deep.. Very crisp and accurate sound.
You have to hear this speaker!! Amazing!
Bose engineers understanding of sound and speakers are unprecedented.
I would highly recommend this speaker. …
- Written by Barrie L from Millarville
3 of 6 people found this useful
Easy to set up and use both with Bluetooth and wired, but it sounds muddy and muffled. The highs lack brilliance and the lows sou Easy to set up and use both with Bluetooth and wired, but it sounds muddy and muffled. The highs lack brilliance and the lows sound overdriven. Not worth 350 IMHO. Returning today. …
- Written by John B from Meridian
8 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Soundlink II with white leather edition
- Asked by Mohamed M
- Aug 9, 2013
No answers yet
Can i connect 2 Bose SoundLink2 Mobile speakers to the same iPad/iphone/ipod at the same time? I have 2 and would like them to work together.
- Asked by Zach S from Orlando
- Dec 27, 2013
you can actually, the only problem is that it can't be by bluetooth. you will need 2 aux cables cone you can actually, the only problem is that it can't be by bluetooth. you will need 2 aux cables conected to a spliter which is then conected to your iphone/ipod/ipad. Just tried this and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Gabriel G from South Padre Island
- Jan 15, 2014
Will this Bose speaker work with Facetime? Have a hearing problem and need increased volume when using Facetime..
- Asked by Karen H from Great Falls
- Nov 14, 2012
Yes it will, however I would recommend Apple headphones with microphone when facetiming.
- Answered by Brian P from Ansonia
- Dec 2, 2012
Is this device compatible with AirPlay?
- Asked by Cato S from Ft. Lauderdale
- Aug 30, 2013
No airplay. Only bluetooth or aux input via 3.5mm jack.
- Answered by Koon Teck Y
- Dec 12, 2013
Does it work with AC 110V and 240V?
- Asked by Ricardo S. S from Miami
- Sep 16, 2013
yes, u can use it in 120V in the states and 220V in asia
- Answered by Josh W
- Oct 25, 2013