Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition
Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition
The Bose SoundLink Mobile speaker works with your Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, while its battery keeps going for hours. The SoundLink speaker looks as good as it sounds with a gray metal grille and black or chrome trim. When you're ready to go, the integrated bi-fold cover protects the speaker in your bag. Additional covers are also available in nylon or leather, in multiple colors, to match your style.
- Share music out loud—whenever and wherever you want
- Improved audio performance brings music to life with clarity and fullness
- Connects wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth device
- Small enough to go with you anywhere
- Enjoy hours of music with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects system and unfolds into stand
- Accessory covers also available in nylon and leather to match your style
Did you notice?Protect your system with the bi-fold cover, which also unfolds into a stand.
Apple Recommends ForShare the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth mobile speaker II
- Cover (either nylon or leather depending on model ordered)
- Power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power: 110 – 220v AC adapter
- Power Source: AC,Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 130 mm/5.12 in.
- Width: 48 mm/1.89 in.
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Length: 244 mm.9.6 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 357550-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817587754
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Exceptional sound quality!
As you would expect from Bose! I tried the Jambox and was majorly disappointed. Nothing beats the thick, full rich sound from Bose As you would expect from Bose! I tried the Jambox and was majorly disappointed. Nothing beats the thick, full rich sound from Bose. I won't stray again! …
- Written by Paul M from Brooklyn
267 of 291 people found this useful
crisp sound... great case!
The nylon case is actually more functional than the leather if you're using this outside... great design & sound...
- Written by Rick M from Toronto
248 of 271 people found this useful
This is a really good speak if your outside or even inside. the sound is clear and powerful. I am using it in my classes for my En This is a really good speak if your outside or even inside. the sound is clear and powerful. I am using it in my classes for my English classes in Oman. Its so useful that I can place the speakers in a proper place in the classroom and walk around in the classroom attending my students while my iPad plays the tracks without being enslaved by alot of wires. Thank you …
- Written by gregory A from bridgewater
206 of 220 people found this useful
Best of the best!!! Value buy!!
- Written by Roberto S from São José do Rio Preto
Outstanding product. Has passed all of the tests thus far.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this purchase in the first few weeks of ownership. High quality sound in a compact package. I am using I have thoroughly enjoyed this purchase in the first few weeks of ownership. High quality sound in a compact package. I am using this as the primary speaker for my MacBook Pro. As a result, it is usually sitting quite close to the computer, so I plug it in using the auxiliary plug with outstanding results. I have used the Bluetooth function when using my iPhone and iPad, and this has worked well, too. Range in my home with active wifi devices all over is definitely less than the maximum range of 30 feet. More like 15-20. Seems to do better in spaces with less interference, though such is the way with all Bluetooth devices it seems.
Volume is excellent, though I am looking forward to trying it out in larger rooms with good acoustics to see how much room the sound can fill.
I looked at the comparable products from Beats, Jawbone, and Logitech/UE. I chose the Bose and I do not regret it. …
- Written by Brian M from Missoula
1 of 1 people found this useful
One Word ... AWESOME
This speaker is amazing inside and outside. The battery life is terrific too. Took this bad boy to the beach and had everyone ar This speaker is amazing inside and outside. The battery life is terrific too. Took this bad boy to the beach and had everyone around dancing and having a great time. Worth every penny! U will love it and have it for years!!! …
- Written by Nick B from Darien
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Another difference between the speakers is that the II (second edition) has a newly designed cover f Another difference between the speakers is that the II (second edition) has a newly designed cover for it that Apple didn't fully show in the pictures. I have the first edition and love it, but i hate the cover on it. the second one solved this problem by making it foldable, so it takes up less space while it is open. I personally think it is the coolest, most important difference! …
- Answered by Pattie N from Ambler
- Nov 12, 2012
Does it work with AC 110V and 240V?
- Asked by Ricardo S. S from Miami
- Sep 16, 2013
yes, u can use it in 120V in the states and 220V in asia
- Answered by Josh W
- Oct 25, 2013