Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition
Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition
The Bose SoundLink Mobile speaker works with your Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, while its battery keeps going for hours. The SoundLink speaker looks as good as it sounds with a gray metal grille and black or chrome trim. When you're ready to go, the integrated bi-fold cover protects the speaker in your bag. Additional covers are also available in nylon or leather, in multiple colors, to match your style.
- Share music out loud—whenever and wherever you want
- Improved audio performance brings music to life with clarity and fullness
- Connects wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth device
- Small enough to go with you anywhere
- Enjoy hours of music with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects system and unfolds into stand
- Accessory covers also available in nylon and leather to match your style
Did you notice?Protect your system with the bi-fold cover, which also unfolds into a stand.
Apple Recommends ForShare the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth mobile speaker II
- Cover (either nylon or leather depending on model ordered)
- Power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power: 110 – 220v AC adapter
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 130 mm/5.12 in.
- Width: 48 mm/1.89 in.
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Length: 244 mm.9.6 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 357550-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817587754
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Exceptional sound quality!
As you would expect from Bose! I tried the Jambox and was majorly disappointed. Nothing beats the thick, full rich sound from Bose As you would expect from Bose! I tried the Jambox and was majorly disappointed. Nothing beats the thick, full rich sound from Bose. I won't stray again! …
- Written by Paul M from Brooklyn
281 of 307 people found this useful
crisp sound... great case!
The nylon case is actually more functional than the leather if you're using this outside... great design & sound...
- Written by Rick M from Toronto
258 of 283 people found this useful
This is a really good speak if your outside or even inside. the sound is clear and powerful. I am using it in my classes for my En This is a really good speak if your outside or even inside. the sound is clear and powerful. I am using it in my classes for my English classes in Oman. Its so useful that I can place the speakers in a proper place in the classroom and walk around in the classroom attending my students while my iPad plays the tracks without being enslaved by alot of wires. Thank you …
- Written by gregory A from bridgewater
216 of 230 people found this useful
Great sound in a small package - best small Bluetooth speaker
I bought this a month ago just as Bose was introducing the Soundlink III so I got the II for a great price. I much prefer the soun I bought this a month ago just as Bose was introducing the Soundlink III so I got the II for a great price. I much prefer the sound of the Bose to the Big Jambox but that's subjective. The sound is really smooth and rich with great bass and mids. As per the manual, you will get different results depending on where you place the speaker. There are rear firing speakers so if you place it relatively close to a wall, the bass is enhanced. If you place it too close, it will be muffled, if you place it farther from the wall, less bass. . Definitely a really solid quality build and I prefer the built in cover design to the Soundlink III. I think the Soundlink III sounds a bit better but not much and even if they were the same price, I'd get the II because of the design. Bluetooth pairing is perfect and I've almost never heard of anyone having a problem with pairing this speaker. If you can still find one of these, grab it. …
- Written by Chris J from Dundas
If your debating on this speaker with another one, GO FOR THIS ONE!
I got this speaker oct 10, 2013 and i still use it till this day this speaker is amazing! It gets super loud for its size. Yes its I got this speaker oct 10, 2013 and i still use it till this day this speaker is amazing! It gets super loud for its size. Yes its tiny, but trust me this speaker packs a punch! I normally use it for birthday parties and it gets the job done. The little bi fold cover that converts into a little stand it really helpful, keeps all the dust from clogging the speaker. Pairing the speaker is hassle-free. This speaker is not for all of you bass heads. It has a decent amount of bass its there trust me. But its not as powerful as a speaker coming from a beats product, but thats okay because its bose and bose is not meant for having heavy bass music, this speaker is mostly for jazz, r&b, very calm music. This speaker is very useful for your average consumer. …
- Written by Brandon M from Los Angeles
3 of 3 people found this useful
Amazing piece of gear!!!
Have a few Bose systems through out the house. This model is my fav. classic design perfect amount of sound. Own 2:) Wish i could Have a few Bose systems through out the house. This model is my fav. classic design perfect amount of sound. Own 2:) Wish i could figure out how to sync them together??? …
- Written by Zach S from orlando
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is better use it on battery or pluged AC?
- Asked by Ernesto G from Villanueva De La Torre
- Mar 17, 2014
No answers yet
Can Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker be a alarm clock
- Asked by Xiwen M from Miami
- Feb 3, 2013
I would highly doubt that it can be used for an alarm clock because the unit isn't used for a prolon I would highly doubt that it can be used for an alarm clock because the unit isn't used for a prolonged length of time it shuts off completely. The only way that the unit turns on after this occurs is not through the iphone or iPad, but the power button on the Bose SoundLink itself. …
- Answered by Demar M from Kenmore
- Feb 5, 2013
Will this Bose speaker work with Facetime? Have a hearing problem and need increased volume when using Facetime..
- Asked by Karen H from Great Falls
- Nov 14, 2012
Yes it will, however I would recommend Apple headphones with microphone when facetiming.
- Answered by Brian P from Ansonia
- Dec 2, 2012
Can i connect 2 Bose SoundLink2 Mobile speakers to the same iPad/iphone/ipod at the same time? I have 2 and would like them to work together.
- Asked by Zach S from Orlando
- Dec 27, 2013
you can actually, the only problem is that it can't be by bluetooth. you will need 2 aux cables cone you can actually, the only problem is that it can't be by bluetooth. you will need 2 aux cables conected to a spliter which is then conected to your iphone/ipod/ipad. Just tried this and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Gabriel G from South Padre Island
- Jan 15, 2014
Is this device compatible with AirPlay?
- Asked by Cato S from Ft. Lauderdale
- Aug 30, 2013
No airplay. Only bluetooth or aux input via 3.5mm jack.
- Answered by Koon Teck Y
- Dec 12, 2013