Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition
Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition
OverviewThe Bose SoundLink Mobile speaker works with your Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, while its battery keeps going for hours. The SoundLink speaker looks as good as it sounds with a gray metal grille and black or chrome trim. When you're ready to go, the integrated bi-fold cover protects the speaker in your bag. Additional covers are also available in nylon or leather, in multiple colors, to match your style.
- Share music out loud—whenever and wherever you want
- Improved audio performance brings music to life with clarity and fullness
- Connects wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth device
- Small enough to go with you anywhere
- Enjoy hours of music with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects system and unfolds into stand
- Accessory covers also available in nylon and leather to match your style
Did you notice?Protect your system with the bi-fold cover, which also unfolds into a stand.
Apple Recommends ForShare the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod everywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth mobile speaker II
- Cover (either nylon or leather depending on model ordered)
- Power supply
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Power : 110 – 220v AC adapter
- Height : 130 mm/5.12 in.
- Width : 48 mm/1.89 in.
- Weight : 1.3 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 357550-1300
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817587754
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Exceptional sound quality!
As you would expect from Bose! I tried the Jambox and was majorly disappointed. Nothing beats the thick, full rich sound from Bose . I won't stray again! …
- Written by Paul M from Brooklyn
219 of 237 people found this useful
crisp sound... great case!
The nylon case is actually more functional than the leather if you're using this outside... great design & sound...
- Written by Rick M from Toronto
208 of 224 people found this useful
This is a really good speak if your outside or even inside. the sound is clear and powerful. I am using it in my classes for my En glish classes in Oman. Its so useful that I can place the speakers in a proper place in the classroom and walk around in the classroom attending my students while my iPad plays the tracks without being enslaved by alot of wires. Thank you …
- Written by gregory A from bridgewater
164 of 174 people found this useful
Don't be so cheap!
You're probably thinking "maybe there's something else a little cheaper?"
There isn't anything worth it's money compared to this!
This sucker is wireless, charge it and take it to the beach, poolside, anywhere!
It's loud, with great sound!
Bottom line it's the best, it costs money because it saves money!
Stop being so cheap! …
- Written by Jeffrey O from Bayonne
2 of 2 people found this useful
I researched. I read reviews. And ultimately I took the advice of a sales clerk when deciding between the Big Jambox and the Bose. This little speaker system rocks. I've been very impressed. I've had no problems. The sound is great and the portability is perfect. Remember that iTunes has settings for your music! It's well worth the extra $$$. …
- Written by Susan C from Lebanon
5 of 7 people found this useful
Hearing it changed my mind
I went to a retail store today prepared to buy a competitor at one third the price. But they had the products set up side-by-side for comparison. The Bose was so much better sounding, that I had no choice but to buy the Bose!
I just wish it had a USB port to allow charging my i5.
- Written by Vic D from Gilbert
8 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Zaldy O from Quezon City
- May 2, 2013
- Answered by Jay M from Point Cook
- May 6, 2013
- Asked by Cindy M from Wildomar
- May 22, 2013
No answers yet
Can I connect Bose SoundLink speaker to my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth or can I do it another way for listening to my iTunes library?
- Asked by Robert R from Jacksonville
- Apr 25, 2013
Another difference between the speakers is that the II (second edition) has a newly designed cover f or it that Apple didn't fully show in the pictures. I have the first edition and love it, but i hate the cover on it. the second one solved this problem by making it foldable, so it takes up less space while it is open. I personally think it is the coolest, most important difference! …
- Answered by Pattie N from Ambler
- Nov 12, 2012
- Asked by Barbara L. B from De Forest
- Mar 19, 2013
Yes, there is a compatible car charger. In fact, I bought it at Costco and the car charger was prov ided in the package. …
- Answered by Robert H from Dana Point
- Apr 4, 2013
do you have to sync it with your phone or ipad each time you use it? or can it be placed out of reach?
- Asked by Nicholas R from Elma
- Feb 5, 2013
The device doesn't do any sync. It is just a speaker. You still need to play the music on your iPhon e/iPad but instead of being played in the earphones, the sound is relayed to the Bose speaker. (You can also play on both devices simultaneously if you want). …
- Answered by Alexandre V
- Feb 28, 2013