Bowers & Wilkins Z2 Wireless Music System
Bowers & Wilkins Z2 Wireless Music System
The Bowers & Wilkins Z2 music system gives you the convenience of both a Lightning connector dock for the latest iPhone and iPod models and simple-to-use AirPlay technology for all your AirPlay-enabled devices such as iPad and iPad mini.
Many of the same innovations responsible unsurpassed audio performance of Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air can be found in Z2. Proprietary technologies such as Digital Signal Processing, together with audiophile grade electronics and high-quality Digital to Analogue Converters keep music sounding wonderfully rich, controlled and fully-formed, no matter how loud you play it.
With Z2, how you play your music is up to you. You can dock your latest generation iPhone or iPod using the Lightning connector. Or, thanks to built-in AirPlay technology, you can stream any track from your iTunes library from wherever you are, directly from an iPad, MacBook, or any AirPlay-enabled iOS device. You can even link up several Z2s to create a wireless multi-room sound system.
Fits into your life
Z2's design and sleek styling make it ideally suited to practically any home environment. Featuring a Lightning connector that vanishes from view when not in use, it's constructed from a sleek and highly durable combination of rubber and stainless steel.
Easy set up
The free Bowers & Wilkins Control App will walk you through the simple steps to connect your Z2 to Wi-Fi, and choose and manage your settings, all wirelessly.
- Lightning connector dock for latest iPhone and iPod models
- AirPlay wireless audio streaming
- Full-range drive units
- High quality Class-D amplifiers
- Digital-to-Analogue Convertors
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Switch mode power supply
- Free Bowers & Wilkins Control app for easy setup and management
Did you notice?Lightning connector dock for playing music from and charging your latest iPhone and iPod models.
Apple Recommends ForExperience superb wireless audio via AirPlay from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins Z2 Wireless Music System
- Remote control
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, Lightning Connector
- Other Features: AirPlay, Lightning Connector
- Connections: AirPlay, Lightning
- Drivers: 2 x 87.5 mm
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 7.1 in./18 cm
- Width: 12.6 in./32 cm
- Weight: 5.16 lb./2.34 kg
- Length: 3.94 in./10 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346314843
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
Ratings & Reviews
The sound of the dock is fine. But I've attempted to set airplay up using my Mac, my iPhone, and my iPad, each time receiving the The sound of the dock is fine. But I've attempted to set airplay up using my Mac, my iPhone, and my iPad, each time receiving the same error message. I phoned their customer service line, and all of their reps were busy assisting other callers (who were most likely also having problems with setup). Rather than being placed on hold, I was disconnected. Will be returning immediately. …
- Written by Mark S from New Westminister
20 of 66 people found this useful
Excellent sound in a compact package
The sound on this thing is amazing. It's a small package that really delivers. The airplay set-up is really easy. Once you've pair The sound on this thing is amazing. It's a small package that really delivers. The airplay set-up is really easy. Once you've paired it with your wifi it works perfectly across all of your apple products. Would highly recommend this to any one looking for a compact speaker system with some really great sound …
- Written by John T from Jersey City
47 of 56 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the dock be compatible with the iPhone 6 or will the opening be too small for it?
- Asked by Mikael B from Rockland
- Sep 10, 2014
Yes it works fine with the standard 6. In fact it fits in with a leather case, something that never Yes it works fine with the standard 6. In fact it fits in with a leather case, something that never worked with my 5. …
- Answered by Peter D
- Sep 19, 2014
Can iPhone 6plus be put on the lightning dock?
- Asked by Zhang L from Boston
- Sep 10, 2014
Yes open System Preferences then and open Sound you will see output airplay
- Answered by Jason W
- Aug 27, 2014
On the pics above the dock is covered or not shown on some pics... Is there a way to cover the dock like that?
- Asked by Samin A from Toronto
- Aug 13, 2014
The Dock itself is recessed, therefore on some of the photographs you cannot see it because of the a The Dock itself is recessed, therefore on some of the photographs you cannot see it because of the angle.
There is no specific cover for the dock …
- Answered by Stuart S from Ferrin
- Aug 15, 2014
Can i plug this into my hdmi tv to watch my movies and listen to music?
- Asked by James R from La Mirada
- Sep 13, 2013
not via HDMI.
there's a 3.5mm input jack that you can use as long as your TV has a 3.5mm AUX out not via HDMI.
there's a 3.5mm input jack that you can use as long as your TV has a 3.5mm AUX out and will provide you with stereo output only. …
- Answered by Mark O from Seattle
- Nov 7, 2013