urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00066-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
119 of 150 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
88 of 108 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
84 of 104 people found this useful
Sound quality is great, break easily after 2 months
In the past 4 months i have gone through 2 pairs. Currently i am waiting for my third replacement pair to arrive.
Each pair ha In the past 4 months i have gone through 2 pairs. Currently i am waiting for my third replacement pair to arrive.
Each pair has the same problem, after about 2 months, one ear bud will break, leave you with half volume and no bass while the other continues to work fine. Beats however keeps sending me free replacement pairs with the exception of paying for shipping the broken pair to them.
Sound quality is great, break easily after 2 months, not as durable as advertised. …
- Written by Danielle H from Frankford
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great sound, POOR QUALITY.
I've owned two pair of these in the last 18 months, They fit great, better than the apple earbuds, The sound is good, But after 6- I've owned two pair of these in the last 18 months, They fit great, better than the apple earbuds, The sound is good, But after 6-8 months one side goes out, NOT worth $100, Don't waste your money, I won't again. …
- Written by William M from san francisco
2 of 2 people found this useful
Urbeats- any good
So the urbeats have a fantastic design that consist if metal specifically iron, the look Is great and the cable is tangle free, th So the urbeats have a fantastic design that consist if metal specifically iron, the look Is great and the cable is tangle free, the redness of the cable is vibrant and the remote is great for the control of volume, tracks ,taking calls and Siri. However the remote feels cheap and loose also the cable feels delicate it isn't but it feels that way, for £80 you can't go wrong so far, beats include alot of ear buds for the perfect fit which is vital for a good listening experience, also great packaging and they include a 1 year warranty , those are all great things but now its time to discuss the sound. No lie I love these I found the perfect fit I used all the ear buds and all combinations I also found a great equaliser so the highs are great yet in fatiguing, the bass is on point and thumpy slightly exaggerated but not muddy. Vocals sound great very clear but sometimes they sound hollow which for country listeners may be a problem, the mids are ok they're defined and noticeable but not enough. For me and my genre (hip hop, rap) beats are perfect these urbeats are portable and sound great they have a big sound unlike most earbuds for such a small size. Even the case is awesome, taking calls is an easy experience and clear not amazing but clear , I'm 17 and I recommend these thank you …
- Written by Matthew S from Bingley
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do these headphones work with macbook air?
- Asked by Bryan P from Atlanta
- Mar 19, 2014
- Answered by Daniel T
- Mar 20, 2014
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
There is no such thing as an ipad shuffle but it works with anything from apple
- Answered by Frank F from Sydney
- Mar 29, 2014
Are the earphones compatable with IPod Classic 80GB ?
- Asked by Richard B from Seacliff Park
- Apr 1, 2014
do these headphones work with ipad air
- Asked by Elaine D
- Feb 10, 2014
yes it does
- Answered by Emma L from New York
- Feb 19, 2014
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 6, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 8, 2014
will this be able to connect with a 5S?
- Asked by Kashmir K
- Nov 20, 2013
You shouldn't have any issue with these earphones connecting with the iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Kara H from Anderson
- Nov 20, 2013