urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00066-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
117 of 147 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
86 of 105 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
84 of 102 people found this useful
I bought these earphones thinking they'd give great sound for the price. I was so wrong, the sound quality is mediocre. After abou I bought these earphones thinking they'd give great sound for the price. I was so wrong, the sound quality is mediocre. After about 3 months the in line controls stopped working completely. I also found the earphones would glitch out at times. So please, don't make the same mistake a lot of us have, do not buy. You will be disappointed. …
- Written by Jirel A from Newmarket
Don't waste your money
I really liked these earphones at first, the sound quality is inarguably good, however it took 2 months for the right earphone wir I really liked these earphones at first, the sound quality is inarguably good, however it took 2 months for the right earphone wire to detach rendering them useless. 'made to take a beating', they really can't. …
- Written by Matt C from Fordingbridge
2 of 2 people found this useful
Every pair of ear buds I've owned have only lasted for about 6 months and then one bud would just stop working. I got my beats ear Every pair of ear buds I've owned have only lasted for about 6 months and then one bud would just stop working. I got my beats earbuds for Christmas and I loved the sound and everything but a few days ago I noticed the left earbud was lower than the right and now the sound just completely stopped. Since Dr. Dre makes more money making these stupid headphones than he does making music he should do a better job. Definitely not worth $100. …
- Written by Karen T from Manorville
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do these headphones work with ipad air
- Asked by Elaine D
- Feb 10, 2014
yes it does
- Answered by Emma L from New York
- Feb 19, 2014
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 6, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 8, 2014
will this be able to connect with a 5S?
- Asked by Kashmir K
- Nov 20, 2013
You shouldn't have any issue with these earphones connecting with the iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Kara H from Anderson
- Nov 20, 2013
do all colours have the volume controller (louder/quieter) THAT is displayed in the image for the colour 'Steel' but not black??
- Asked by Jaishree P
- Dec 16, 2013
Yes, they ALL have the remote control attached to them. It isn't displayed on the black model becaus Yes, they ALL have the remote control attached to them. It isn't displayed on the black model because the image is old. The other images of the urBeats have the remote because they are new. The steel colour has it because it is a special edition and just came out (it's new).
Hope l answered your question :D …
- Answered by Quang D from Canley Heights
- Dec 17, 2013
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013