urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00066-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
127 of 161 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
94 of 116 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
90 of 111 people found this useful
Two pairs broke within 7 months
The first one broke after two months, remote controll stopped working and then the left earbud. After a replacement I got from Bea The first one broke after two months, remote controll stopped working and then the left earbud. After a replacement I got from Beats the lasted about 5 months. Remote controll stopped working and then both earbuds. I wish I had readed the reviews here earlier so I would never spending my money on this cheap-quality product. Sound is pretty good tho, but the earbuds does not worth a penny!!! I highly recommend to stay away from any Beats product!!! …
- Written by Patrick J from Fort lauderdale
Do not buy
The sound is amazing...that is if the ear buds stay in your ear!
I thought it was just my ears but after searching and reading re The sound is amazing...that is if the ear buds stay in your ear!
I thought it was just my ears but after searching and reading reviews on multiple websites, it seems like its a recurring pattern.
I find myself constantly trying to put the buds back into my ear.
They don't even have other sizes of earbud replacements.
You'd think that $100 would get you a smaller/larger size of earbuds replacements.
I highly recommend NOT purchasing this product. It's an overpriced piece of garbage. Stick with other brands, or at least find something that stays in your ear. …
- Written by Philip D from Calgary
4 of 4 people found this useful
Good while they last
My girlfriend purchased these headphones for me little over a year ago I loved them , beautiful sound heavy bass but about 6 mont My girlfriend purchased these headphones for me little over a year ago I loved them , beautiful sound heavy bass but about 6 months into owning these they would not produce sound unless the wire would wiggle around and now they don't work at all. They were never mistreated in any way. I DO NOT recommend these to anyone. …
- Written by Alan A from McMinnville
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Amy H from Huntington Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't re No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't require batteries, and I can lay down with them. …
- Answered by Jeremy D from Bentonville
- Jul 13, 2014
What is the cord length on the urBeats Headphones? I need 3 meter length. If it comes with a shorter cord, can I extend it with some kind of adapter?
- Asked by Stephen F from Los Angeles
- May 13, 2014
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 12, 2014
Is this earphone suitable for samsung products?
- Asked by 禹璇 卢 from 西安市
- Mar 9, 2014
Yes this product will work with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack, while the button controls may be l Yes this product will work with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack, while the button controls may be limited to a smartphone/laptop …
- Answered by Avery A from Savage
- Jun 21, 2014
do these headphones work with macbook air?
- Asked by Bryan P from Atlanta
- Mar 19, 2014
- Answered by Daniel T
- Mar 20, 2014