Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear hooks, they're engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips are designed to secure the headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable always.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
A special design pumps clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise—so you can hear what's going on around you and stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPhone or Pod during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear at any volume
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music, or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000241
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not for normal size ears
The sound quality is very good but the rubber part that goes over the ear is not adjustable and not for normal size ears. If you h The sound quality is very good but the rubber part that goes over the ear is not adjustable and not for normal size ears. If you have larger ears then these would work for you. Also the sound of the cables was annoying while running...I even held the cables and it was still annoying to hear over my music. These are going back... …
- Written by Karie D from Aliso Viejo
21 of 24 people found this useful
Here's what you need to know about these before you buy...
If you're a serious athelete and putting in the miles and/or the work with these headphones, here's what you need to know:
1. T If you're a serious athelete and putting in the miles and/or the work with these headphones, here's what you need to know:
1. They sound great!
2. The fit is great!
3. They look great (but do you really care?)
4. All yourr hard work and sweat will eventually, likely within months, either completely kill one of the earphones or at minimum, destory the controler on the cord.
Despite the claim that these are "Sport" headphones, they cannot stand up to the constant sweat and perspiration that you will expose them to.
I have gone through THREE pairs of these already. Fortunately, the warranty and the return process has been easy (although a bit time consuming). I like these headphones enough to put up with the hassel and under the assumption that they will continue to be replaced when they faulter.
You may or may or may not be so patient.
I would give these headphones a 4 1/2 star rating on sound quality, fit, and looks, but a 1 star rating on durability. …
- Written by Dave F from Pittsburgh
48 of 48 people found this useful
- Written by Juan Carlos C from Houston
15 of 44 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Nov 24, 2013
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
- Dec 13, 2013
are powerbeats by dr dre in-ear headphones compatable with the shuffle
- Asked by Henrietta M from Barstow
- Nov 30, 2012
- Answered by Marco C from Mcfarland
- Aug 24, 2013
are these headphones compatible with iPad mini?
- Asked by Abigail Y
- Jan 18, 2013
Yes they are. the music will play and the in-line remote will work too.
- Answered by Rebecca S from Crystal Lake
- Jan 30, 2013