OverviewCharge and configure up to 20 iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch models at a time with the Bretford PowerSync D20. Built on Bretford's reliable PowerSync platform, the D20 offers easy access to 20 USB ports—each of which provides full-rate charging for any iOS device. When you're ready, plug in your Mac, and use iTunes or Apple Configurator to activate, name, update, restore, and configure any combination of iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone.
- Support for 20 iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices
- Charge, sync, and configure using iTunes, Apple Configurator, and other configuration tools
- Device stands keep all your equipment organized while you work
- Daisy-chain up to three PowerSync D20s together to connect up to 60 iOS devices to your Mac
- Includes 20 30-pin Apple Dock Connector to USB cables
- All steel construction with non-toxic graphite powder-coat finish
- The entire product is listed to the UL 60950 standard
- Compatible with iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) using Lightning to USB Cable
Did you notice?Can support iOS devices with Lightning connector by using Lightning to USB cables that are included with each device.
Apple Recommends ForPowerful, compact design for portable charging and syncing for up to 20 iPad, iPhone, iPod touch devices.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync D20
- Twenty 30-pin Apple Dock Connector to USB cables
- Two 10-slot device stands
- Quick start guide
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Storage bag
- Height : 3.5 in./9 cm
- Width : 6 in./15 cm
- Weight : 9.7 lb./4.4 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : H9759LL/A
- UPC or EAN No. : 096633360390
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 12 years, one year electrical and data cable components
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Hello can I order this for use outside the US? I'd like to have one delivered to an Australian address please.
- Asked by Greg D from Huonville
- Apr 16, 2013
No answers yet
This includes 30-pin dock connector cables. For iOS devices with Lightning, you can use the Lightnin g cables that come included with each new iPad. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Jan 9, 2013