Carbon Audio's Zooka speaker for iPad has built-in wireless Bluetooth capability that lets you use it within a 30-foot range of your iPad. Thanks to its cleverly versatile design it can function as a stand for the iPad or as a more traditional speaker placed wherever you'd like in the same room.
The deep bass speaker technology and wideband microphone create a deep, rich sound for entertainment or communication using iTunes, FaceTime, Pandora, Skype, and other applications. And for maximum peace of mind, the silicone housing makes the Zooka rugged for travel, but also sensitive enough to safely grip the edge of your iPad.
- Lightweight, thin-profile speaker goes where you go
- Silicone design ensures a safe, secure grip on the edge of your iPad
- Easy access to power, volume, and Bluetooth controls
- Deep Bass speakers enhance movies, music, or presentations on your iPad, iPhone, or MacBook
- Seamless device pairing for maximum convenience and simplicity
- Wideband microphone enhances FaceTime and Skype communication
- Extended battery life means fewer frustrating interruptions and more time listening
- 3.5 mm input jack lets you directly connect non-Bluetooth devices
- Removable Peg Stand holds iPad for viewing in landscape or portrait orientation
Did you notice?Grip Zooka along the edge of your iPad for remarkable convenience and portability.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share music from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or MacBook no matter where you are.
What's in the Box?
- Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro-USB cable
- Height : 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width : 2 in./5.08 cm
- Weight : 2 lb./0.98 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : ZWW-1PK
- UPC or EAN No. : 848926001998
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Portable Loudness and quality
I really love the Zooka. I can take it camping, listen to it poolside, throw it in my bag, take it ANYWHERE and hear my music and play my movies and shows that I love so I can actually hear them. I also get a stand out of the deal so I don't have to buy it, its a 2 fer. It also has a nice smooth sleek feel to it and everyone asks me what it is. …
- Written by katrina H from gresham
29 of 34 people found this useful
Sex for your ears
Okay--I am not one to be all up in a device, but this one really grabbed me. It's lean, it's not afraid of being colorful. I don't want another black or silver device. I want something that I can throw in my handbag that matches my shoes. Which is why I got the Zooka in red. Because I am obsessed with red shoes. Also--I am from the era of boom boxes. This is the new boom box, only, outside of the box. I love it. I love it for both my iPad and Macbook. But laying in bed at night and kickin' it with Netflix with booming sound... on my iPAD...? I love it! I also love that people say... "WHAT IS THAT?" when I throw it onto (insert my device here). It's some serious sass, and thank you Zooka for not creating another boring f'ing product. …
- Written by Sylvia M from Estacada
27 of 34 people found this useful
Love this speaker!
This is an amazing product. It's easy to use and incredibly versatile. I use it with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. The sound is in credible and I love the bright colors! …
- Written by Meghan M from Dayton
18 of 23 people found this useful
At first, i was excited to get my Zooka, but over time, the 8 hour battery just kept wearing down. I use it in a big room and it w orked fine until, with the battery, the quality of the speaker declined. Give it 6 months and you will be looking for a new speaker. Plus, the cord was way too short. i had to put a couple books under it to hold it under the plug when it charged. …
- Written by Jeanne M from Maple Grove
1 of 2 people found this useful
Just ok - not worth the price for most
Good - design, setup and volume.
Bad - Serious problem with latency. If you wish to hear the sound in sync with the lips of the s peaker or the fingers of the performer it's not the product. I suppose this is because of Bluetooth. Did not sync up with the visuals on the New iPad or iPhone 5.
Recommendation - it's the best of the bunch but buy it somewhere that you can return it if it doesn't meet your needs. …
- Written by John C from SAFETY HARBOR
3 of 3 people found this useful
I could never get this to work. Absolutely no instructions whatsovever. Not one scrap of paper. Returning it tomorrow.
App le should be embarassed to even be associated with this product and company. …
- Written by James H from Issaquah
8 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Built in rechargeable lithium battery. Just connect via supplied USB cable to recharge. simple and e ffective with good battery life. …
- Answered by Neil C from London
- Feb 18, 2013
- Asked by 敏华 李 from 佛山
- Mar 3, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by George D from Bloomington
- Jan 11, 2013
Yes it does. Go into your Settings app and make sure the Bluetooth is switched on and then choose th e Zooka panel which will connect the speaker to your iPad4. …
- Answered by Rex L from Melbourne
- Feb 17, 2013
No, you adjust this on your iPad/iPod/iPhone as normal. It does have Volume control though. It keeps it simple and easier to use …
- Answered by Neil C from London
- Jan 1, 2013
will the zooka work on non Apple products? I have a Mac, ipad myself but my son has a PC laptop, iPod, his wife has an iPhone.....
- Asked by Gayle H from Mississauga
- Dec 9, 2012
Zooka will connect with any audio output device equipped with Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP).
Most PC desktop s do not have a Bluetooth transceiver installed. There are several aftermarket external USB Bluetooth transceivers available to use with PC's that do not have Bluetooth installed. …
- Answered by Mike M from Hillsboro
- Dec 15, 2012