Carbon Audio's Zooka speaker for iPad has built-in wireless Bluetooth capability that lets you use it within a 30-foot range of your iPad. Thanks to its cleverly versatile design it can function as a stand for the iPad or as a more traditional speaker placed wherever you'd like in the same room.
The deep bass speaker technology and wideband microphone create a deep, rich sound for entertainment or communication using iTunes, FaceTime, Pandora, Skype, and other applications. And for maximum peace of mind, the silicone housing makes the Zooka rugged for travel, but also sensitive enough to safely grip the edge of your iPad.
- Lightweight, thin-profile speaker goes where you go
- Silicone design ensures a safe, secure grip on the edge of your iPad
- Easy access to power, volume, and Bluetooth controls
- Deep Bass speakers enhance movies, music, or presentations on your iPad, iPhone, or MacBook
- Seamless device pairing for maximum convenience and simplicity
- Wideband microphone enhances FaceTime and Skype communication
- Extended battery life means fewer frustrating interruptions and more time listening
- 3.5 mm input jack lets you directly connect non-Bluetooth devices
- Removable Peg Stand holds iPad for viewing in landscape or portrait orientation
Did you notice?Grip Zooka along the edge of your iPad for remarkable convenience and portability.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share music from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or MacBook no matter where you are.
What's in the Box?
- Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro-USB cable
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Weight: 2 lb./0.98 kg
- Length: 9.25 in./23.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: ZWW-1PK
- UPC or EAN No.: 848926001998
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Portable Loudness and quality
I really love the Zooka. I can take it camping, listen to it poolside, throw it in my bag, take it ANYWHERE and hear my music and I really love the Zooka. I can take it camping, listen to it poolside, throw it in my bag, take it ANYWHERE and hear my music and play my movies and shows that I love so I can actually hear them. I also get a stand out of the deal so I don't have to buy it, its a 2 fer. It also has a nice smooth sleek feel to it and everyone asks me what it is. …
- Written by katrina H from gresham
41 of 49 people found this useful
Sex for your ears
Okay--I am not one to be all up in a device, but this one really grabbed me. It's lean, it's not afraid of being colorful. I don't Okay--I am not one to be all up in a device, but this one really grabbed me. It's lean, it's not afraid of being colorful. I don't want another black or silver device. I want something that I can throw in my handbag that matches my shoes. Which is why I got the Zooka in red. Because I am obsessed with red shoes. Also--I am from the era of boom boxes. This is the new boom box, only, outside of the box. I love it. I love it for both my iPad and Macbook. But laying in bed at night and kickin' it with Netflix with booming sound... on my iPAD...? I love it! I also love that people say... "WHAT IS THAT?" when I throw it onto (insert my device here). It's some serious sass, and thank you Zooka for not creating another boring f'ing product. …
- Written by Sylvia M from Estacada
37 of 47 people found this useful
Love this speaker!
This is an amazing product. It's easy to use and incredibly versatile. I use it with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. The sound is in This is an amazing product. It's easy to use and incredibly versatile. I use it with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. The sound is incredible and I love the bright colors! …
- Written by Meghan M from Dayton
32 of 39 people found this useful
Great multi funtional use.
Good sound quality, acts as a great stand for my iPad Air (great to use while cooking), & convenient to take on business trips. Ev Good sound quality, acts as a great stand for my iPad Air (great to use while cooking), & convenient to take on business trips. Even does a decent job acting as a conference phone speaker when paired with my mobile. Sure it isn't the best audio, but for $100, this thing is LOUD and nails it's purpose AND more. …
- Written by Mike M from Portage
1 of 1 people found this useful
I did not like the sound quality of this speaker and, to use it as a stand, you have to remove the iPad's cover. The speaker cover I did not like the sound quality of this speaker and, to use it as a stand, you have to remove the iPad's cover. The speaker covered a portion of the screen if used horizontally and you can't touch necessary controls. Also, speaker cannot be plugged in to power source for recharging while acting as a stand.
I did like using the speaker as a handle when reading and eBook but that is not its main purpose. …
- Written by Michelle P from Mill Bay
4 of 6 people found this useful
At first, i was excited to get my Zooka, but over time, the 8 hour battery just kept wearing down. I use it in a big room and it w At first, i was excited to get my Zooka, but over time, the 8 hour battery just kept wearing down. I use it in a big room and it worked fine until, with the battery, the quality of the speaker declined. Give it 6 months and you will be looking for a new speaker. Plus, the cord was way too short. i had to put a couple books under it to hold it under the plug when it charged. …
- Written by Jeanne M from Maple Grove
9 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it work with all my apple devices? i have an iPhone 5 a macbook pro and an iPad air ordered
- Asked by Brittany N from Arley
- Oct 30, 2013
Yes, just one at a time, though. All of your new Apple devices have Bluetooth settings to pair and c Yes, just one at a time, though. All of your new Apple devices have Bluetooth settings to pair and connect with Bluetooth devices such as Zooka, Apple's wireless mouse or wireless keyboard, or your car audio system if Bluetooth-equipped. …
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Nov 1, 2013
will this work with a MacBook Air?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from Dpo
- Jun 4, 2013
Sure. Google Zooka and see just such an illustration.
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Jun 5, 2013
Have lost my charger cable can I by a new one
- Asked by Rosemary G from Burlington
- Jul 3, 2013
No problem. The charging cable is a garden variety Type A Male USB connector on one end and a Type B No problem. The charging cable is a garden variety Type A Male USB connector on one end and a Type B Male Mini USB connector on the other. Very easy to find at electronics stores. The Mini USB end connects to your Zooka and the regular USB end plugs into any ordinary USB charger. Hit the right store and it should cost you less than $10. …
- Answered by Wayne L from Darien
- Jul 4, 2013
Does this work with the I pad 4th generation
- Asked by Theresa N from Absecon
- Dec 16, 2012
Is is possible to use this speaker with my iPhone 4 for phone/conference calls?
- Asked by Anita L from Hidden Hills
- Dec 18, 2012