OverviewBose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a mix of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit, and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match.
- Exclusive TriPort® acoustic headphone structure gives your music a full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear® tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise—plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimized for durability
- SIE2i headphones are fully compatible with iPhone 5, but the Reebok fitness armband is not
Did you notice?The design is optimized to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable
- Clothing clip
- Mfr. Part Number : 353767-0010
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817578936
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index) Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Bose is back. I've been running three years and the Bose IE series has failed with switch, headphones issues due to sweat or moist ure. Now, these SPORTs versions have solved all the issues. I've been with Bose, Bang&Oluf, Wilkins, Polk Audio, and PowerBeats. All failed with Polk lasting the longest at 1 year 1 month. Since I love Bose sound I was happy to try again BOSE Sports version. What I like is the in ear-on ear type of mount to ear. While running or exercise, you don't have to constantly adjust to keep in ear or comfort. These just fit right and do not move the whole time. Amazing sound, fit, quality built, and nice armband too (which works great with iPhone 5). Overall a great product for SPORTS finally... Hope last or I change my review.... …
- Written by Anthony D from San Diego
131 of 136 people found this useful
sound quality cant be touched its so clear and the mic is amazing you can speak regularly and people here and understand you perfe ctly. I had the MIE2I and sold them for these, so far they are amazing and they are just as loud and if you ask me they are more clear and have higher sound quality. The color is a nice touch compared to the last one that was just white and black. Overall im beyond happy with Bose headphones. …
- Written by Ravi P from Bronx
112 of 120 people found this useful
Overall really happy with these- they sound great, the fit is stable but really comfortable, I solid win in my opinion.
My short wish List would be a silver, black or white option and a 90 degree 3.5 mm plug not the straight is comes with.
Neither are deal breakers here just preferences, I'd totally recommend these. …
- Written by Todd A from Milford
112 of 120 people found this useful
may i just say that these are great headphones. it was a gift to me from my boyfriend and i have wanted these headphones ever sinc e. only thing is, the cord is really short. at least that's how i feel. i guess because they're for sports, you would think i'd only wanna use them for running. i do! but i also use them on my mac air sometimes and i just have to keep my head close to my mac whenever i use these headphones. boo! but dont get me wrong, the sounds are perfect! like a Bose! get it?? lol …
- Written by april rose C from Jersey city
2 of 3 people found this useful
The selection of headphones can be quite overwhelming from the apple store due to a vast amout of selections that are availible. I selected these headphones based on supposed durability and brand name credibility.
My significant- other pointed out that these headphones are not noise cancelling and that applies to their sound outside of the ear, the non noise cancelling results in the ear phones needing to be turned up excessively in loud environements. The volume necessary to acomplish not hearing environmental distractions is to loud for people surronding me to not be subjected to listening to my music.
I feel that the amount of external volume is not fair to my peers/ the surrounding population, therefore I'm going to return them.
- Written by C S from stonewall
8 of 18 people found this useful
Excellent Work out Ear Buds
These are the perfect cord length for a iPod nano or shuffle(generation with clip) no need to have a bluetooth model this cord is just right. Also comes with an extension cord if you want a longer length. Same quality sound from MIE2i Mobile Headset which I wear for work at UPS.
Customer service is second to none. My MIE2i Mobile Headset wire was wearing out and there sending me a new one after these were used for over two years at a reasonable price about 60 percent off and there paying for shipping the old-ones back. Great company who values there customers and there call center is USA based! …
- Written by Anthony L from Rocky Hill
5 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Matthew O from Orland Park
- Nov 29, 2012
No, these are not meant to be noise cancelling. TBH there is a reasonable amount of spill of ambient noise. The quality of sound is good as is the fit but you can hear traffic if used for jogging on the street. …
- Answered by Tim A
- Feb 8, 2013
The iPod Classic is not listed as being compatible; is this because it will not fit in the Reebok pouch?
- Asked by Juliet B from Perth
- Nov 7, 2012
Just spotted your question so tried my iPod Classic in the pouch.
It fits easily in the pouch and the headphones work. The iPod is a slightly tight fit to get in the opening but once inside, it's all fine and won't slip out if tipped upside down. HTH …
- Answered by Tim A
- Feb 8, 2013
- Asked by Chris R from Houston
- Nov 23, 2012
They work on my 6th gen Nano and my shuffle. No problem.
- Answered by Dale P from Temecula
- Jan 13, 2013
My experience with the first two pair is no. Heavy sweat with short out the volume/answer button. Luckily Best Buy exchanged them without a problem …
- Answered by Anthony M from Cerritos
- Oct 9, 2012