Belkin's Grip Candy TPU Case offers a two-tone twist on a classic design that adds some aesthetic punch. At the same time, its innovative, flexible TPU material feels good in your hand. The thin, yet durable structure is a stylish way to keep your iPhone surface free of scratches and scuffs—without adding extra bulk.
- Two-tone translucent palette
- Easy-to-grip, flexible TPU material
- Impact protection and scratch resistance
- Allows full access to all controls and ports
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Camera lens cutout
Did you notice?Translucent, flexible TPU material is scratch resistant and protects on impact during unexpected drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 4S or 4 without compromising its style.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Grip Candy TPU Case for iPhone 4S and 4
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- Mfr. Part Number: F8Z813wwC06-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868911709
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
While using a screen protector will the belkin grip still fit on the phone?
- Asked by Joe P from Fernandina
- Apr 3, 2012
Yes. There are no problems with the phone fitting in the case while having a screen protector.
- Answered by Norberto V from Chicago
- Apr 4, 2012
I have a protector on the front and back of my phone. Does this case affect how they stick to my phone? Many cases pull them off.
- Asked by Erika S from Shrewsbury
- Jul 24, 2012
does it have a screen to cover the glass
- Asked by Paul R from Boynton Beach
- May 12, 2012
No it doesnt you have to purchasre that seperate but its an amazing case
- Answered by Tevin E
- May 27, 2012
what color do you pick if you have white phone and want the white back to show thru and not look yellow?
- Asked by Judith F from Wichita
- Mar 2, 2012
Black. The back is translucent, no color.
- Answered by Brian C from Big Rapids
- Apr 22, 2012
is it easy to take it off from your pocket? because i have a rubber bumper and its so hard to get my phone from my pocket and it feels like it sticks.
- Asked by Charles S from Brisbane
- Jun 8, 2012
does this case protect the phone from minor drops or little bumps? and also does it cause any blurring when flash is used?
- Asked by Craig G from Muldrow
- Jan 25, 2012
It does protect from minor drops on hard wood floor. Seldom with flash, not sure, didn't notice.
- Answered by Terence Y from 豊島区
- Feb 25, 2012