Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Music, calls, and movies never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacBook, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door. The carry case even comes with a handy carabiner so you can attach it to your backpack.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant Bluetooth 2.1 audio and supports SBC, aptX, AAC Codecs for high-quality streaming
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs, or anything with an analog output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill even has a carry case with a convenient carabiner.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Carry case with carabiner
- AC power adapter
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 1.8 in./4.57 cm
- Weight : 10.93 oz./310 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 900-00053-01
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447001873
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality sound and looks good on the desk. Bluetooth connection is a bit spotty with my mabcbook but works fine with ipad & iphone. Portability is good, very sturdy and comes with a sweet case. …
- Written by Ramiro C from Bronx
28 of 29 people found this useful
looses connection constantly
I love it, but it drops the connection every few songs. Super annoying. The reviews here dont mention it, but other places you can see that its an IOS 6. issue. AT least thats what Beats tells people. Said they are working with Apple to fix. Hopefully soon, I really like it! …
- Written by Jennifer B from Issaquah
22 of 25 people found this useful
Tried many different Bluetooth speakers and ended up keeping the Dr. Dre Pill. Sounds nice for the size and does not distort with higher volumes. …
- Written by Robert L from TOWNSHIP OF WASHINGTON
17 of 18 people found this useful
Good sound quality and high-volume I always take it everywhere it is so Portable
- Written by Diane G from Encinitas
Great crisp sound for such a small size!
I am very pleased with my Pill, it has a very nice sound and I can hear everything very clearly. The Jambox and Big Jambox that I used in the past weren't nearly as crisp sounding and I was running high-quality mp3 files through them. The Pill can also pump out a decent amount of bass depending on the quality of the file and the final mixing of the song. If you're looking for a lot of sub bass, you won't find it here, but I find it surprisingly deep on many occasions. My only qualm is that it does drop the Bluetooth connection every once in a while, but it does have AUX in/out inputs. Other than that, I really enjoy this thing! …
- Written by Taylor H from Glendale
2 of 2 people found this useful
Good speakers, high price, connection keeps dropping!
Perfect speakers for wireless but the Bluetooth keeps dropping and it stops the music! Other then that its great!
- Written by Yousef M from Los angeles
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Janusz K from Haworth
- Feb 6, 2013
yes, on the top of the screen make sure your bluetooth is on. then click on blutooth and it should s ay beats pill, click on beats pill and play …
- Answered by Alan L from Albertson
- Apr 20, 2013
Anybody having bluetooth problems with it? I'm a big beats fan but waiting to see if apple addresses the issues I've heard about??
- Asked by Craig M from Clifton Park
- Dec 12, 2012
Yeah I found that it gets glitchy if the battery is getting low. But I use the auxiliary cable when that happens. …
- Answered by Brittany G from Surry Hills
- Dec 23, 2012
- Asked by Jennifer M from Charlotte
- Mar 24, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Shelby P from Poquoson
- Dec 27, 2012
I think that it is compatible with all devices that have bluetooth
- Answered by Saylor B from Denver
- Mar 23, 2013