OverviewThe Olloclip is a quick-connect lens solution for the iPhone 4S and 4 that includes fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in one small, convenient design. Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Olloclip snaps onto your iPhone in seconds—so you'll be sure to capture every image you want.
- Fish-eye lens with approximately 180-degree field of view
- Macro lens provides a focus distance of less than 12 mm from subject
- Wide-angle attaches to the macro to double the normal field of view
- Clip it on or remove it in seconds
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Works equally well in video mode
- Includes lens caps and microfiber carrying case
- Huge Olloclip online community
Did you notice?Expands the native field of view to give you unprecedented and stunning visual effects.
Apple Recommends ForEnhance the photographic experience on your iPhone 4S or 4.
What's in the Box?
- Olloclip with permanently attached fisheye and macro lens
- One wide-angle lens that quickly screws onto the macro lens
- Microfiber carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- How-to-insert card
- Height : 1.25 in./3.18 cm
- Width : 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Weight : 1 oz./28.35 g
- Mfr. Part Number : OCA-IPH4-FWM-B-CW
- UPC or EAN No. : 817311010099
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year for manufacturing defects for one year.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No, this does not fit on the 5.
- Answered by Sam L from Vancouver
- Sep 28, 2012
- Asked by Nelson C from Glovertown
- Dec 10, 2012
There is a separate product for iphone5
- Answered by Sean G from Irvine
- Dec 15, 2012
- Asked by Maria S from Miramar
- Aug 14, 2012
no you cant use it with your case on u gotta take it off everytime you use it
Eri n …
- Answered by Erin L
- Aug 14, 2012