Beats Mixr Headphones are designed for DJs, so they're the lightest and loudest model Beats makes. Created for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike, these over-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're onstage without any trouble.
Industrial strength sound
Designed to be heard over parties at 100+ decibels, Mixr delivers extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
DJ bells and whistles
Rotating earcups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Made for life on the road
The ultra-flexible headband was crafted to be super lightweight, and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
Built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. No worries about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
- 40mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs
- Soft leatherette ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, so they're wearable for hours
- Metal construction and a molded headband keep these headphones sturdy and travel-friendly
- Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single-ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears
- Dual input 3.5mm jacks let you daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing
- Keeps ambient noise out to provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music
Did you notice?Blocks ambient noise for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing.
Apple Recommends ForLight weight and totally accurate sound for DJing.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Mixr headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 7.2 ft./2.2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00031-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000210
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The Best of the Beats
I've owned these Beats for a few weeks now and I love them. They are better than the Solos (I upgraded from the Product Red Solos I've owned these Beats for a few weeks now and I love them. They are better than the Solos (I upgraded from the Product Red Solos to these) but not as ridiculously huge as the Studios or Pros. The Beats sound is great for all kinds of music with deep, rich bass and clear highs and midrange. They come with a hard case that keeps them protected as well. …
- Written by Jonah H from Winston Salem
198 of 218 people found this useful
Best of the beats by dre line up
I have tried the entire beats line of headphones these are by far my favorite. the have the highest volume threshold and dont drow I have tried the entire beats line of headphones these are by far my favorite. the have the highest volume threshold and dont drown out most of the music with excessive bass while balancing out the mids and highs with amazing clarity. Extremely well made, not plastic like most of the beats. …
- Written by John A from Hazlet
180 of 198 people found this useful
good sound quality, but not comfortable
I bought this one two weeks ago, the sound is incredibly awesome, this is the best sound effect i have ever heard. however, when i I bought this one two weeks ago, the sound is incredibly awesome, this is the best sound effect i have ever heard. however, when i wear it on my head, not too long time, i will feel very painful on my ears and i even feel it like poisonous. if you have small ears, you could buy this one, but, not regular-ear guys. …
- Written by Liang P from Boston
112 of 139 people found this useful
Resolve Beats Mixr Pain
Hey y'all, so I got a pair of Beats Mixr's for Christmas, and I really love the sound quality and size of them! But I've also real Hey y'all, so I got a pair of Beats Mixr's for Christmas, and I really love the sound quality and size of them! But I've also realized that I too, begin getting pain on my ears after listening to my music for (like a few others have already said) about 10 - 20 minutes. They do seem to squeeze on the sides of head really tightly, to the point where I just have to take them off because my jaw was also beginning to hurt. I was wondering how some of you others that have had this same problem have dealt with it or made it better. I could really use some advise! Thanks! …
- Written by Joshua N from Colorado Springs
Apple Headphones Sound Better
Literally the biggest waste of $250. The bass completely drowns out the highs and kids which are muddy and sound terrible anyway. Literally the biggest waste of $250. The bass completely drowns out the highs and kids which are muddy and sound terrible anyway. They are also incredibly uncomfortable and squeeze your head so tightly that wearing them for more than 30 minutes is impossible. I would be embarrassed to be seen wearing these …
- Written by Carson B from Matthews
2 of 3 people found this useful
Great sound and product, too big
I LOVE the sound that these headphones deliver. The case keeps them safe, and the headphones aren't flimsy or easily messed up (j I LOVE the sound that these headphones deliver. The case keeps them safe, and the headphones aren't flimsy or easily messed up (just don't drop them). My only real complaint is that they are too big for my head! I guess the distance from ear to ear over the top of my head is very short -- you can adjust the headphones obviously, but even on the shortest length, they slide down my ears and squeeze in an uncomfortable way. My girlfriend got the studio beats for Christmas, and they fit much better. I love the sound of the Mixrs though. SO, I will have to fashion some sort of fabric thing with velcro and batting to allow them to fit comfortably. That's my only problem with them :( …
- Written by Paula R from Fort Worth
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are good for jazz??I want to order!!!
- Asked by Δημητρης Τ
- Mar 7, 2014
No answers yet
do the black replacement ear cuffs for the mixr fit the neon mixrs too?
- Asked by Bek H from Langwarrin
- Jul 31, 2013
no it does not matter which replacement you get for the studio, the mixr, or the wireless ones they no it does not matter which replacement you get for the studio, the mixr, or the wireless ones they will fit …
- Answered by Gerik K from Waterford
- Nov 4, 2013
Does it come with warranty?
- Asked by Nicholas C
- Jun 13, 2013
Yes, it cones with a one year warranty from Beats, the manufacturer. They have a Canadian and USA p Yes, it cones with a one year warranty from Beats, the manufacturer. They have a Canadian and USA phone no. to call. They will replace wires and headset, if need be. …
- Answered by Eric D from Toronto
- Jun 19, 2013