Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard cover delivers stylish protection for your iPad with a sleek (8 mm thick) aluminum screen cover.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily—just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover—and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminum cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?A single charge gives you up to six months of typing.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPad while having a built-in keyboard and stand at the ready anytime.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Case with Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand
- USB to micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- User documentation
- Mfr. Part Number : 920-004013
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855086228
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Three-year limited
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this keyboard stand when it came out. It's an excellent idea and really works well. The smart clip feature and the magn etic attraction of the stand to the iPad is fantastic. I have had it come loose a few times, but you get to used to how to open it without that happening. Another drawback, and I've noticed this and all Bluetooth keyboards (except the Apple one) is that occassionally, it types two letters instead of one. If it wasn't for that, I'd have given this five stars. The price is a bit high, but its about what the previous models from Zagg and Logitech have been. …
- Written by Joseph F from Lansdale
340 of 374 people found this useful
I purchased this keyboard because I work at the courthouse a lot, and I needed something to hold the iPad up while holding this in my lap. I was nervous about a few of the others, because they did not have a magnetized section to hold in the iPad. This one exceeds all of my expectations. It is super slim, and holds the iPad in place while on my lap. The setup was extremely easy, and the bluetooth works great. I have had this keyboard for over two months now, and it still has the same charge as when I first got it.
The only thing I would say may be bad, is that you can't have a hard case on the back of the iPad. The keyboard doesn't have as strong as a hold while it is in the magnetized cradle, and I got nervous it would fall out. …
- Written by Tiffany H from Queen Creek
284 of 325 people found this useful
Easy to set up, learn and use. It is by far the best keyboard that I have used for my Ipad. My coworkers surprised me with this as a gift and I can't thank them enough. Great product!!! AAA+++ …
- Written by Isabel C from Arlington
202 of 232 people found this useful
Lovely functional keyboard but found the ipad kept falling off the keyboard (this was from my desk). The area that holds the ipad also became tacky after about 7 months and kept sticking to the ipad screen cover and pulling it off. Quite disappointing for $100! …
- Written by Verlie K from Macarthur
14 of 17 people found this useful
After using the logitech keyboard for several weeks, I found it to be unstable when using it on my lap. The ipad was too heavy and I was afraid it would tip over. I returned the ultra thin keyboard for another product. …
- Written by Barbara M from Valencia
9 of 12 people found this useful
Works great, very handy iPad accessory
I purchased the Logitech Keyboard Cover for iPad with my new iPad from the Apple Store in December, and I love it. It works great - haven't had a single problem. The only thing I wish it featured is some type of non-slip, rubberized pads or feet on the bottom. The iPad-like surface slips easily across your desk when typing, and soon scratches. Aside from that complaint, I love it. …
- Written by Michael C from Colorado Springs
12 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Moira G
- Apr 28, 2013
Yes you can. I would recommend an otterbox. I purchased the Otterbox Defender ( $100) a hefty price for a case, but it is really nice. …
- Answered by Dylan W from Arvada
- Apr 28, 2013
- Asked by Constance T from Whitehall
- Mar 23, 2013
Nope, cannot compatible with Ipad 1st Generatio
- Answered by Chao C from Churchill
- Mar 28, 2013
Can you use iPad mini in portrait and landscape with the "Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini for iPad mini"?
- Asked by Jb F from Philadelphia
- Apr 12, 2013
Yes, but it's not nearly as stable in portrait as it is in landscape, and not nearly as stable as th e full-size Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for the full-size iPad. …
- Answered by Frederic T from Naples
- Apr 14, 2013
- Asked by Anna B from Newmarket
- Feb 6, 2013
- Answered by Jordan N from Calgary
- May 6, 2013
- Asked by Daniel S
- Oct 30, 2012
only protects the screen not the back
- Answered by Juan C from Los Angeles
- Nov 1, 2012