With its stylish dome design, Kensington's SafeDome Secure delivers highly effective security for your iMac. It includes the game-changing ClickSafe lock that secures in just one click, along with a Kensington Ultra cable for the highest level of security in public environments. SafeDome also helps eliminate desktop clutter by managing the cables for your mouse, keyboard and other peripherals.
- SafeDome is a cable-lock system that physically secures your iMac
- Locking mechanism has a cable pass-through that can safeguard a keyboard and mouse
- ClickSafe lock secures with a single click—you only need keys to unlock it
- Easy to position and assemble lock; won’t interfere with iMac adjustability
- Attaches to stand of your iMac
- Compatible with both 21" and 27" iMac models
Did you notice?Fully compatible with either 21" or 27" iMac models.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iMac safely tethered to a desk or tabletop.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington SafeDome Secure for iMac
- ClickSafe anchor plates for 21" and 27" iMac
- ClickSafe Lock with Ultra cable
- Two keys
- Instruction guide
- Mfr. Part Number: K64962US
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896649625
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is there a lock for the 13 inch MacPro w/retina?
- Asked by Nancy Z from Smyrna
- Mar 23, 2014
What is the Kensington SafeDome cable made of and what is its diameter?
- Asked by Bob C from Okanogan
- Jan 15, 2014
Is this product compatible with 27" Thunderbolt display?
- Asked by John C from Montgomery
- Sep 5, 2012
I checked with Kensington and yes this works on Thunderbolt displays.
- Answered by Clif W from Jacksonville
- Nov 3, 2013
What does the other end of the cable attach to?
- Asked by Billie C from Tucker
- Dec 16, 2013
How long is the cord?
- Asked by Ashley M from San Diego
- Nov 29, 2012
The chord is 6' long from the tip of the loop to the lock - figure you lose some length when you pas The chord is 6' long from the tip of the loop to the lock - figure you lose some length when you pass the cable through the loop around whatever you're securing, and it probably comes to about 5'6" of usable length …
- Answered by Robert S from Washington
- Nov 8, 2013