With its stylish dome design, Kensington's SafeDome Secure delivers highly effective security for your iMac. It includes the game-changing ClickSafe lock that secures in just one click, along with a Kensington Ultra cable for the highest level of security in public environments. SafeDome also helps eliminate desktop clutter by managing the cables for your mouse, keyboard and other peripherals.
- SafeDome is a cable-lock system that physically secures your iMac
- Locking mechanism has a cable pass-through that can safeguard a keyboard and mouse
- ClickSafe lock secures with a single click—you only need keys to unlock it
- Easy to position and assemble lock; won’t interfere with iMac adjustability
- Attaches to stand of your iMac
- Compatible with both 21" and 27" iMac models
Did you notice?Fully compatible with either 21" or 27" iMac models.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iMac safely tethered to a desk or tabletop.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington SafeDome Secure for iMac
- ClickSafe anchor plates for 21" and 27" iMac
- ClickSafe Lock with Ultra cable
- Two keys
- Instruction guide
- Mfr. Part Number: K64962US
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896649625
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this product compatible with 27" Thunderbolt display?
- Asked by John C from Montgomery
- Sep 5, 2012
I checked with Kensington and yes this works on Thunderbolt displays.
- Answered by Clif W from Jacksonville
- Nov 3, 2013
How long is the cord?
- Asked by Ashley M from San Diego
- Nov 29, 2012
The chord is 6' long from the tip of the loop to the lock - figure you lose some length when you pas The chord is 6' long from the tip of the loop to the lock - figure you lose some length when you pass the cable through the loop around whatever you're securing, and it probably comes to about 5'6" of usable length …
- Answered by Robert S from Washington
- Nov 8, 2013
What is the Kensington SafeDome cable made of and what is its diameter?
- Asked by Bob C from Okanogan
- Jan 15, 2014
What does the other end of the cable attach to?
- Asked by Billie C from Tucker
- Dec 16, 2013