mophie's Juice Pack Plus battery case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk, and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro-USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus Snap battery case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Width: 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Weight: 3.04 oz./86.1 g
- Length: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2075_JPPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020754
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I use this daily, I plug it in when I go to bed and it last me all day with alot of apps running. I have never ran out of power, I use this daily, I plug it in when I go to bed and it last me all day with alot of apps running. I have never ran out of power, which all of my other phones. This battery case keeps me going forever! Love it! …
- Written by Donna S from West Lafayette
103 of 109 people found this useful
A Must Have!
If you're looking for a stylish, not too bulky case that offers purpose, then this one is definitely for you! Having a sturdy prot If you're looking for a stylish, not too bulky case that offers purpose, then this one is definitely for you! Having a sturdy protective case is one thing, but having an additional 8 hours of battery support backing up your phone, is even better! This case was engineered to perfection leaving you assured and satisfied by its reliable performance and day to day use! …
- Written by Alexander D from BEAVER FALLS
35 of 38 people found this useful
I've had two Morphie battery packs - one for my iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. The first battery lasted about a year before the internal I've had two Morphie battery packs - one for my iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. The first battery lasted about a year before the internal Morphie connector became unusable. The second is slowly de-evolving with the same problem. [Morphie Pack] Connector will not charge off of its AC plug. It will only charge off of the Mac Pro to Moprhie Connector plug and now that is getting loose. For the money I'm looking for another brand. I would NOT recommend this product. …
- Written by Gregory M from Perkasie
36 of 53 people found this useful
Great protection plus power
I have had this case for roughly a year and my phone never dies. I charge while I sleep and both case and phone are at 100%. great I have had this case for roughly a year and my phone never dies. I charge while I sleep and both case and phone are at 100%. great accessory. I have an older model that doesn't have the complete open top to allow all aux cables to connect so I do have to take the top cap off for bulkier aux cables …
- Written by Raul P from salinas
After a year+ and a few drops, still working great for me!
I've had this case/pack for about 14 months, taken it everywhere (hiking, biking, travelling), dropped it on my driveway a couple I've had this case/pack for about 14 months, taken it everywhere (hiking, biking, travelling), dropped it on my driveway a couple of times, and it's flown off the seat of my car onto the floor many times and it still works great. There's minor cosmetic wear to the plastic, and it's slightly more finicky about which USB cables it "likes" but that's about it. Regarding mini-USB cables, they do tend to wear out and get a bit loose. I have a lot of mini-USB devices and the effect is more noticeable on some devices than others, but nothing that a (cheap) new cable won't rectify. The result can be looseness in the connection, or even, with Mophie in my case, an inability to charge the phone (though the Mophie battery charges fine) while plugged in. Using a newer cable rectified these issues. I love my Mophie, even though it's a bit heavy. It's saved my bacon more than once. …
- Written by Catherine N from Mill Valley
2 of 2 people found this useful
Great so far
The case is fantastic. I have never ran out of battery for my phone and I use it constantly in college. I have dropped my phone The case is fantastic. I have never ran out of battery for my phone and I use it constantly in college. I have dropped my phone a few times and the case still works so far. I think the case is great, but it provides no protection. The case is start to become a little loose on the top from me taking it off to many times probably. All-in-all the case is fantastic and the best $100 I have spent in awhile. …
- Written by Chad G from Wabash
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Once mophie is charging,does it hurt battery life to partially charge or is it best to fully charge b4 plugging to outlet charger?
- Asked by Jan N from Austin
- Oct 12, 2013
No answers yet
What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
- Sep 23, 2012
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
Do you use phone, and when battery runs down, click on the battery case--and keep right on using the phone? That's what I need a battery case to do.
- Asked by Jeff C from Oceanside
- Dec 23, 2012
yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the ca yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the case. the phone will keep running as normal while it charges …
- Answered by Shujaat A
- Aug 2, 2013
How long does it take to charge the battery case?
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
- Nov 7, 2012
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn't take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
- Jan 17, 2013
Does apple sell the USB charger for the juice pack separately?
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
- Aug 31, 2012
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
- Oct 11, 2012