mophie's Juice Pack Plus battery case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk, and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro-USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus Snap battery case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Width: 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Weight: 3.04 oz./86.1 g
- Length: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2070_JPPS-IP4-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020709
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Well I bought this thing even though the cost is a little outrageous and I actually liked it for a few weeks. That's how long it Well I bought this thing even though the cost is a little outrageous and I actually liked it for a few weeks. That's how long it took to stop accepting a charge. I took it back to the Apple store where I bought it to return it and they said "sorry, 14 day return policy." Now I am stuck with it and hopefully I don't keep getting warranty replacements that only last a few weeks at a time.
Piece of junk, don't buy it. …
- Written by Sebastian C from Gilroy
140 of 173 people found this useful
Will last 2-3 weeks
And then the connection for the charging cable fails.
- Written by Trent O from North Vancouver
99 of 117 people found this useful
Just sold it.
Just sold it because it won't work with my new phone. I wish there was a trade in program. I really liked it, traveled all thru Af Just sold it because it won't work with my new phone. I wish there was a trade in program. I really liked it, traveled all thru Africa and never worried about charging plus it offers protection. I dropped my phone several times and it survived unscathed. Just wish there was a IP5 version, now. …
- Written by Jerry S from AUSTIN
74 of 90 people found this useful
Two major design flaws...
This product is slick and works great except they made two big mistakes. First, it has a micro USB jack instead of the same firewi This product is slick and works great except they made two big mistakes. First, it has a micro USB jack instead of the same firewire jack on the i5. How many different cables do we need to carry around? Second, instead of just building in a phone jack extension, it uses a lame little extender cable - just another thing to lose or forget when you need it. If the engineers had thought a bit harder this would be a great product worthy of 5 stars. …
- Written by Ken D from Pleasanton
1 of 1 people found this useful
I have had my Mophie Juice Pack Plus (the big one) for almost two years now. Absolutely no problem with charging or getting a ful I have had my Mophie Juice Pack Plus (the big one) for almost two years now. Absolutely no problem with charging or getting a full charge on my phone. I RARELY take the Mophie off my phone. I leave it on my phone, charge it overnight and, typically, am fully charged overnight...as well as my phone. It has no problem charging my phone to 100%. I also leave the charging switch to the "on" position so I'm constantly charging my phone until the Mophie runs out of juice. On the rare occasions where that has happened, I can take off the Mophie, plug it in, and still have nearly a full charge on my phone.
My BIGGEST gripe is the flare I get on all my flash pictures because of the reflection on the camera/flash opening. It's very deep and, even though it angles away from the lens, the pictures I take with the Mophie attached are horrible. I take the same picture with the Mophie case removed and the picture turns out perfectly. Seems like a suitable solution, but forget about spontaneity. I don't take a ton of flash pics but I WOULD like to find a solution, whether it's painting that opening with a very flat black paint or just cutting it to make it larger.
Regardless of the flash flare issue, I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. …
- Written by John Z from BROADLANDS
Mophie Customer Service
I had my mophie for 10 months. It really comes in handy for long bike rides and runs where I use an app that uses GPS which drai I had my mophie for 10 months. It really comes in handy for long bike rides and runs where I use an app that uses GPS which drains battery. A few weeks ago, it suddenly stopped charging my iPhone. I sent an email to mophie and they responded quickly. I could not find my receipt, but I sent a photo of the serial # from the inside of the case.. I received a return authorization and within a week they sent me a new one. I was pleased that they made good on their warranty. I really like the ability to keep my phone charged. …
- Written by ANN C from GODFREY
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
- Sep 23, 2012
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
Does it have a lip on the front to protect the screen if dropped face down?
- Asked by Callum R
- Feb 16, 2014
How long does it take to charge the battery case?
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
- Nov 7, 2012
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn't take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
- Jan 17, 2013
Does apple sell the USB charger for the juice pack separately?
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
- Aug 31, 2012
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
- Oct 11, 2012
Do you use phone, and when battery runs down, click on the battery case--and keep right on using the phone? That's what I need a battery case to do.
- Asked by Jeff C from Oceanside
- Dec 23, 2012
yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the ca yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the case. the phone will keep running as normal while it charges …
- Answered by Shujaat A
- Aug 2, 2013