The SOL REPUBLIC Tracks Ultra on-ear headphones for iPhone, iPad, and iPod are the first headphones with an interchangeable headband to deliver incredible sound, style, and technology. They make every song an even more memorable part of your “Soundtrack Of Life” (SOL).
Powerful sound you can feel
V12 Sound Engines help deliver the true clarity of instruments, vocals, and bass so you can feel the power of your music.
Listen in comfort
SonicSoft Speaker Pads and extra wide ear cushions let you enjoy your music in comfort for hours.
Constructed of a seriously advanced polymer compound, the FlexTech Sound Track headband is built to withstand heavy abuse. Twist it, bend it, drop it—it's not going to break on you.
These groundbreaking interchangeable headphones let you swap out SOL REPUBLIC cables and Sound Track headbands with ease.
Mic + music control
Control your calls and your music with the touch of a button. Our three-button remote lets you adjust the volume, skip music tracks and answer/hang-up calls. The high clarity mic captures every word possible.
Slim-fit neo case
A handy neoprene sleeve lets you transport your headphones with ease.
- V12 Sound Engines deliver the true clarity of instruments, vocals, and bass
- SonicSoft speaker pads and extra-wide ear cushions offer a comfortable fit and great noise isolation
- FlexTech headband is virtually indestructible
- Slim-Fit neoprene case for easy transport
- 90-degree angle plug takes the stress off your headphone jack
Did you notice?Experience true clarity of instruments, vocals, and bass—for impressively powerful music.
Apple Recommends ForGet high-end sound for all the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, along with rock-solid durability and the freedom to mix and match headbands.
What's in the Box?
- SOL REPUBLIC Tracks Ultra On-Ear Headphones with V12 Sound Engines
- Detachable cable with three-button remote and mic
- Slim-Fit neoprene carrying case
- Mfr. Part Number : 1261-00
- UPC or EAN No. : 817210010770
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year, plus 1,000 days for Sound Track headband
- Remote control and mic support requires iOS version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th Gen.), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd Gen.).
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
An Audiophile with STYLE
First off, I have to say that these headphones really surprise me. I've been rocking the same set of portables (KOSS porta-pros) f or over 20 years. Not the prettiest pair but, they sound great. I've witnessed the explosion of fashionable headphones and I would laugh at all those poor kids who would spend far too much money on the "latest & greatest", thinking that since a certain celebrity endorsed them, they must be great.
I listened to my fair share of them. while they looked nice and some were even built well, they just couldn't compete with my Porta-Pros. That is, until I tried the SOL Tracks line and the Ultras in particular.
Wow, these cans are like a grown up version of my headphones. They do everything my old headphones do but just a bit bigger. They're very balanced across the entire frequency range. They have EXCELLENT bass, clear midrange and the highs are just right. They present a pretty big soundstage for a closed back design. They isolate background sounds very well so you can get lost in the music. I'm told that they leak badly so the folks you around can hear what you're listening to but, that's their problem. They're very light when on your head. The minimal padding on the headband is just enough to keep them in place & the ear cushions are extremely comfy. and, best of all, I won't be embarrassed to be seen in public wearing them.
So, now to answer the most often asked question:
How do they compare to the beats solo HD?
They CRUSH them!
The beats are a 1 trick pony... Bass and that's about it.
The Tracks Ultra are the total package! They deliver on the promise that the beats make. …
- Written by Mr R from Manvel
29 of 30 people found this useful