Powerful sound you can feel
SOL REPUBLIC's Tracks HD headphones incorporate V10 Sound Engines to deliver a full load of deeper bass, higher vocal clarity, and a bigger soundstage so you can feel the power of your music.
Listen in comfort
SonicSoft Speaker Pads and extra wide ear cushions let you enjoy your music in comfort for hours.
The FlexTech Sound Track headband is built to withstand heavy abuse thanks to its advanced polymer compound construction. Whether you twist it, bend it, or drop it—you won't have it breaking on you.
The world's first interchangeable headphones, Tracks HD let you easily swap out the cables and Sound Track headbands.
Mic + music control
Control your calls and your music with the touch of a button. The three-button remote lets you adjust the volume, skip music tracks, and answer/hang-up calls. The high-clarity mic captures every word possible.
Slim-fit neo case
A convenient neoprene sleeve lets you safely and easily transport your headphones.
- V10 Sound Engines deliver powerful bass and high vocal clarity
- SonicSoft speaker pads and extra wide ear cushions offer a comfortable fit and great noise isolation
- FlexTech headband is virtually indestructible
- Slim-fit neoprene case for easy transport
- 90-degree angle plug takes the stress off your headphone jack
Did you notice?Deeper bass, higher vocal clarity, and a bigger soundstage help you feel the power of your music.
Apple Recommends ForExperience powerful sound, incredible style, and rock solid durability when listening to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headphones with V10 Sound Engines
- Detachable cable with three-button remote and mic
- Slim-fit neoprene carrying case
- Mfr. Part Number : 1241-06
- UPC or EAN No. : 817210010763
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
- Remote control and mic support requires iOS version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th Gen.), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd Gen.).
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
If you have 130$ BUY THEM!
these are easily the best headphones out there for under 200$ the bass is amazing and sometimes i forget that i am wearing them be cause of the surround sound system they have which even simulates sound coming from behind you. If you are trying to decide the between these, the 100$ normal or the 180$ ultras these and the ultras are almost identical and blow away the normal ones. …
- Written by Jackson F
These can't be beat! I have BOSE QC15 and now these, and they are my go to for headphones. Get these over the Beats for sure, bett er price point and better sound....pluse the headband(which is unbreakable) has a 1,000 day warranty, another big reason i got these because the beats really can't take abuse, and these for sure can! plus they back it up, thus making it even a better value.
We all have different tastes, but no doubt these are superb headphones for me, I wear glasses and they are comfortable for fairly long periods, I watched about 6 hours of movies on a flight over the holiday while wearing glasses and no discomfort.
Also you can mix and match headbands and remote and mic cords, and switch up colors if you visit their website, which is fun. I got this exact pair but also purchase an extra black headband and black white remote mic from their site for like $40....anyway, these headphones sound great and you get incredible bang for your buck in sound and quality …
- Written by Chris F from Pasadena
21 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Both blue and red cables are shown in the photos for the blue Tracks HD. Which are included with the blue headphones?
- Asked by Joseph G from Lafayette
- Aug 10, 2012
You get the Blue cable, that matches the headphone colour.
- Answered by Gerry L from Barrie
- Aug 19, 2012