Philips SoundShooter Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Great sound wherever you go.
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Compact design goes anywhere
- Neodymium speaker driver for rich and clear sound
- 3 watts output power
- Clear sound
Apple Recommends For
Wonderfully compact, so you're free to share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch virtually anywhere.
The Philips Soundshooter wireless portable speaker offers powerful sound supported by music streaming via Bluetooth. A built-in rechargeable battery lets you play music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Plus there's a built-in microphone for making hands-free phone calls.
- Connects wirelessly to devices—free from cables
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playback anywhere
- Integral microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Aux-in port to connect devices without Bluetooth
- Works with any compatible iOS or Bluetooth-enabled device
Did You Notice?
The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Music Profile: Classical & Jazz,Hip Hop / R&B / Rap,Pop / Rock / Alternative / Country
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
What's in the Box?
- Philips SoundShooter wireless Bluetooth speaker
- USB to Micro USB cable (for charging and auxiliary connections)
- Quick start guide
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
- UPC or EAN No.: 609585228986
- Mfr. Part Number: SBT30ORG/37
- Asked by Art C from Ellijay
- Feb 21, 2013
Using the volume buttons on your ipod, iphone or ipad, ie, your device.
- Answered by Richard M
- Mar 19, 2013
It comes with a regular USB cable that you can plug into your computer or an AC adapter to charge it. …More
- Answered by Bob M from Stamford
- Feb 10, 2013