The Philips Soundshooter wireless portable speaker offers powerful sound supported by music streaming via Bluetooth. A built-in rechargeable battery lets you play music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Plus there's a built-in microphone for making hands-free phone calls.
- Connects wirelessly to devices—free from cables
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playback anywhere
- Integral microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Aux-in port to connect devices without Bluetooth
- Works with any compatible iOS or Bluetooth-enabled device
Did you notice?The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForWonderfully compact, so you're free to share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch virtually anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Philips SoundShooter wireless Bluetooth speaker
- USB to Micro USB cable (for charging and auxiliary connections)
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SBT30GRN/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 609585228955
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I got this little speaker for a birthday present and it is amazing! It is very small yet packs a huge pound of sound. It is very c I got this little speaker for a birthday present and it is amazing! It is very small yet packs a huge pound of sound. It is very convenient and easy to synch to any device. The sound is amazing. I have both Bose and Altec Lansing speakers and this little thing that is smaller than a soda can delivers the same quality of sound. The price for these speakers is surprising for the quality of the product. Buy this. You will not be disappointed. …
- Written by Dianette T from escondido
129 of 135 people found this useful
I Love this little speaker its got amazing sound for how little it is it fills any small rooms or medium rooms i would reccomend i I Love this little speaker its got amazing sound for how little it is it fills any small rooms or medium rooms i would reccomend it to any kid thats looking for a quality bluetooth speaker overall i woould reccomend this speaker to anybody …
- Written by Jake K from Newaygo
115 of 120 people found this useful
I love this speaker!
It's small enough to travel with and yet has an incredible sound, it is really great
- Written by Kathleen T from Oregon
93 of 102 people found this useful
Don't touch this thing with a 10 foot stick! IF you can get the bluetooth to connect (A big IF) the connection won't last 5 minut Don't touch this thing with a 10 foot stick! IF you can get the bluetooth to connect (A big IF) the connection won't last 5 minutes without spontaneously dropping. In addition, the bluetooth range is only about 4 feet. The devices I was pairing with were an iPhone 5s and the 2014 Macbook Pro. THIS THING IS AWFUL!! …
- Written by Joseph B W from Cordova
4 of 6 people found this useful
Worth every penny and more!
Writing a review to correct the information posted by someone that the bluetooth range is poor. He must have a defective unit. I'v Writing a review to correct the information posted by someone that the bluetooth range is poor. He must have a defective unit. I've used mine with the phone a room away. No prob. And the sound can really fill a room. I had mine outdoors yesterday on a fence by the side of the road. I'm awful at distance, but I guess was six car lengths away and could hear it fairly well on the louder songs. Couldn't be more pleased with it. Of course I got the model in orange as I live in UT country. :-) …
- Written by Margot E from KNOXVILLE
6 of 6 people found this useful
The perfect portable speaker. Nice design by Philips
Great sound, quality and no bluetooth issues!
- Written by Andres V from North Bay Village
7 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it work on iPad air
- Asked by Maria Lourdes P from Quezon City
- Feb 27, 2014
This speaker works with anything that works with Bluetooth. It even works with android products( app This speaker works with anything that works with Bluetooth. It even works with android products( apple please don't kill me). It has great sound quality and I'm thinking of getting this for my dad and he has an android. So yes the speaker will work with the iPad Air and it should because the iPad Air has Bluetooth, if it strangely doesn't then return the products and say what's wrong with it. …
- Answered by Viatsheslava E from Thornhill
- Jun 7, 2014
What is the Bluetooth range for this device (how far apart can the speaker and source be)?
- Asked by Heather W from Cincinnati
- Sep 23, 2012
Typically for most if not all bluetooth devices have a 33ft range, although with added interference Typically for most if not all bluetooth devices have a 33ft range, although with added interference and obstructions, I'd say 20-25ft is a safe bet, or you could just simply take a simple experiment going as far away from the device as possible to know your ideal range. …
- Answered by John A from Red Deer
- Sep 29, 2012
WIll these speakers work with the iPod Nano and lightning connector?
- Asked by Art C from Ellijay
- Feb 21, 2013
Yes, you can connect to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack from the headphone socket on your nano. You n Yes, you can connect to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack from the headphone socket on your nano. You need a cable with the 3.5mm jack on each end, easily available. Most bluetoth speakers come with one included. …
- Answered by Michael D
- Apr 15, 2013
can i use this with ipad mini? SEE DETAILED QUESTION BELOW
- Asked by Anonymous
- Oct 26, 2012
Hi A D
Yes, But Not All At Once
This Is The Best out There Except For The Beats Pill
- Answered by William S
- Dec 18, 2012
Will this work with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Mason M from Shamong
- Sep 14, 2013
yes it will
- Answered by Maclane M from Chico
- Oct 20, 2013
What to use to hear the phone ring while sleeping
- Asked by Connie W from Shawnee
- Jun 22, 2013
It works pretty well for this actually. Just remember to pump up the volume on both devices before y It works pretty well for this actually. Just remember to pump up the volume on both devices before you retire. As a fellow doc, I do the same thing as my phone charger is not in the bedroom. You can even answer calls from the speaker directly as it has a speaker phone mode. I also use the little clip on the side to attach it to belt loop when I wonder around the house with my phone in the charger. An unexpected bonus. …
- Answered by Scott L from Winston Salem
- Jul 21, 2013